Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VDSL Modem - Magnet Networks - Technicolor Modem

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ClonNGB

Draytek have released firmware to support vectoring on 2860

Release Note for Vigor2860 Series
    Firmware Version: 3.7.4.2
    Release Date: June 4, 2014
    Applied Models:
    Vigor2860/Vigor2860n/Vigor2860n-plus/Vigor2860Vn-plus
    Vigor2860 series is a VDSL2 router with multi-subnet for secure and efficient workgroup
    management. It integrates IP layer QoS, NAT session/bandwidth management to help users control
    works well with large bandwidth.
    New Features
     Support DSL Vectoring firmware.
     Support configuration of Vigor2820/Vigor2830/Vigor2850 transferred to Vigor2860.
     Support Fiber WAN.
     Add a menu item, Diagnostics>>DNS Cache Table.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭mcquaim

Have any of you guys using the Draytek 2860 noticed slower download/upload speeds when using it?

I replaced a Netgear D6400 router with the Vigor 2860ac and I'm getting a big slow down!

I was getting around 86Mbps down and 19Mbps up on the Netgear but only getting max 66Mbps down and 14Mbps up on the Draytek 2860ac.

Anyone else notice this?

I've been onto Draytek support and PureTel support and my settings appear to be fine!

I doubt they will be going back as this is a massive drop in speeds!!

Advertisement