Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas party 35 people suggestions

Options
  • 22-08-2014 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm organising a christmas night out in Dublin for a group of around 35 people.

left it late to book last year and it was a nightmare trying to get a restaurant.

Its a mixed age group (late 20s to early 60s). Need to keep the cost to max €40 per person.

Id like to book something thats not just a meal in a restaurant - like Ukiyo karaoke restaurant but their group option is €50 per person (not including service charge).

Anyone any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Nick_1494

I'm not sure how many they can seat (afaik 35 should be fine) but theres a place in Baggot st. called Chai Yo who do a teppan yaki dinner. Its cooked at your table in front of you and is very interactive (picking people to bounce eggs, letting people flip food, etc) They also usually sing at the end too :) It's fairly cheap ranges from about 18 to 30 i think.

http://www.chaiyo.ie/menus/11817#

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭seablue

Nick_1494 wrote: »
    I'm not sure how many they can seat (afaik 35 should be fine) but theres a place in Baggot st. called Chai Yo who do a teppan yaki dinner. Its cooked at your table in front of you and is very interactive (picking people to bounce eggs, letting people flip food, etc) They also usually sing at the end too :) It's fairly cheap ranges from about 18 to 30 i think.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Advertisement