Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Star Trek: The Bridge Of the Enterprise in VR

Options
  • 16-05-2014 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi Everyone
    This is my first time posting here.
    I recently built a VR version of the Star Trek Enterprise bridge, for the Oculus rift.
    I thought I would share the demo here with you, for PC, MAC, LINUX.
    Would love to know what you think of it.

Unfortunately As I have not done enough posts in the past I can't post the link, but if you go to the Oculus main page and click on the share tab you will find my Enterprise demo.
    Would be grateful if someone could post the link in the replies, thanks.

oculusvr DOT com

PS. I am about to release a WIP Bridge of the TNG Enterprise (most likely tomorrow), I will update this tread with those links.

Enda

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I would have liked to have a look at a non oculus version though. I don't have a Vr headset sohad to fumble around with the double view lol I'm sure it looks nice on the Vr headset though :)" rel="nofollow">https://developer.oculusvr.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8189&start=20[/url

Looks great. I like the colour scheme a lot.
    Door could use some WD40 though :D
    I would have liked to have a look at a non oculus version though. I don't have a Vr headset sohad to fumble around with the double view lol
    I'm sure it looks nice on the Vr headset though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 endaoconnor

I will be doing an updated version soon, with a single display for non oculus users, and of course some WD40 for the doors ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

Hi Everyone
    This is my first time posting here.
    I recently built a VR version of the Star Trek Enterprise bridge, for the Oculus rift.
    I thought I would share the demo here with you, for PC, MAC, LINUX.
    Would love to know what you think of it.

Unfortunately As I have not done enough posts in the past I can't post the link, but if you go to the Oculus main page and click on the share tab you will find my Enterprise demo.
    Would be grateful if someone could post the link in the replies, thanks.

oculusvr DOT com

PS. I am about to release a WIP Bridge of the TNG Enterprise (most likely tomorrow), I will update this tread with those links.

Enda

I have clicked on the PC link, but i haven't a clue how to get it to work. i see some link and noting happens

You can find both versions here.

endaoconnor. com / ImagesPage / images. html

if you are on the oculus site, you would need to set up an account then sign in and the download should begin.

The TNG bridge is a direct download from my site, no login required.

Enda

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

if you are on the oculus site, you would need to set up an account then sign in and the download should begin.

The TNG bridge is a direct download from my site, no login required.

Enda

i finally downloaded it but the screen is black except for some writing and only bridge sounds

Advertisement