Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paddypower powerspin (roullete)

Options
  • 23-07-2014 8:54am

Hey, was looking for a thread on this but couldn't find any.

Ok so I've been playing PP roullete in shops, that's virtual and on the screen, I've noticed a few glitches that can be very profitable if you are fast enough, ill list a few of them below but I am looking to see if anyone else notices anything to try get an advantage over them.

There's two ways to place a bet
    1. Use there roulette coupon
    2. Just a normal docket.

They prefer you use the coupon for obvious reasons IE when it's scanned in they go automatically onto next spin.

First glitch I found was sometimes it skips a spin and will give you the bet for say 11:01 rather than 10:58 if this happens, you get chance of winning two times with one bet. It's happened me twice where my number came up on first spin and I hand it in befor the next spin and tell them to look at the time I done it and they fixed it. Or if it doesn't come out the first time but does the second time the correct Time for that spin is on the docket so just hand docket in and say nothing.

Second I've noticed is I always do the 0 and 00 if there is a lot of red or black come up together. But sometimes the coupon adds in 29 also but I have to pay for that bet it happened twice one week and told them to bin it only for it to land on 29.
    So the next time it happened I told them to take it off the coupon but wrote on docket ten Euro 29 and it came up again. Maybe it's not a glitch but ive seen it a four or five times already.

I've also noticed they are pre recorded for every number, example when number five is a winner it always pops out of it and drops back into it slowly. it's the same for all numbers they have a certain Way of landing.

I think there's a few more I'll have a think later. Has anyone else notices anything

Also I'm not saying I get rich or anywhere near it from this just its nice to be on the ball when comes to betting :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

interesting, anymore issues that you have seen?

mrmorgan wrote: »
    interesting, anymore issues that you have seen?

Silly things that are probably coincidence like I often put five Euro on a favourite number over the next five spins on their coupon and it wouldn't come out but the next spin it would.
    More than once that happened so now when I do that on the sixth spin I'd write it on a betting slip and hand it in just befor it goes off and I've won that way.
    If you use the betting slip over the coupon you have the advantage that the computer doesnt automatically know what you picked

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

thats mad, what PP shop do you go into?

mrmorgan wrote: »
    thats mad, what PP shop do you go into?

Ballybrack but all the roulletes are the same.

Like yesterday this happened not sure if was luck Or it was them messing with computer/bets
    I put 5 on 20 and 11 for next two spins on the rouklete coupon. Sure enough it lands on the 7 which is between 20 and 11 so I was a little annoyed. So I walked up with a docket and wrote number 7 for next spin and it came up again. So if I didn't do that I would of lost twice with the ball landing in the middle of my two, well then two were still losers but I took the chance it would be 7 again.

Has no one else seen anything weird with it? Or am I crazy? I know I'm one of the more regular punters on it and not everyone bets on most spins but it all happens too much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

Has no one else seen anything weird with it? Or am I crazy? I know I'm one of the more regular punters on it and not everyone bets on most spins but it all happens too much

Fooled by Randomness , its a good book worth reading.

• Advertisement
Advertisement