Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course change of mind

Options
  • 23-07-2014 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I've applied to do law and french in TCD. Think I'll get it. My number two is Law and Political Science, also in TCD. However I now think I'd actually rather do Law and Political Science than do Law and French, but it's obviously too late to change my mind. Would it be possible to move from one to the other, once I get into Law and French, assuming I do get in?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

It is possible but you would have to have the points for the course you want to change into, and there has to be place on the course. I'm guessing the two courses have similar points so the first part might not be a problem, but the second part is trickier. You're going to be banking on people dropping out to get your place, which probably wont happen straight away.

If you do get into Trinity you'll be assigned a tutor, you should immediately get in touch with them about changing, they'll be able to help you out and hopefully speed up the process.

Advertisement