Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rink hockey

Options
  • 21-07-2014 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi lads and ladies, im sorry if i cant post this in here but there is know where else to post about rink hockey.

If you would like to take up rink hockey please feel free to to check our fb page or if you would like to come check out what we do,it takes place every Sunday between 10am and 12 pm in lesuire point fitness in finglas.

All the info you need is right here on our fb page

https://www.facebook.com/wbrollerhockey?fref=ts

Also we have a junior team aswell,so your kids can join in,in a fun safe environment,you can check out our junior teams page here

https://www.facebook.com/pages/WB-Rink-Hockey-Kids/806070602759089?fref=ts.

thank you and hope to see you there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭binncheol

Aw, Dublin Roller Derby has training from 11 on Sundays! Although, to be fair, I don't think I could be trusted with skates AND a stick...

• Registered Users Posts: 31 agony

I barely trust you with the skates to begin with binceol. .... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭binncheol

agony wrote: »
    I barely trust you with the skates to begin with binceol. .... ;)
    Well... I don't trust you with a keyboard since you can't spell binncheol ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 agony

binncheol wrote: »
    Well... I don't trust you with a keyboard since you can't spell binncheol ;)

Haha I wouldn't even dream of trusting me with anything spelling related

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

binncheol wrote: »
    Aw, Dublin Roller Derby has training from 11 on Sundays! Although, to be fair, I don't think I could be trusted with skates AND a stick...

Well if you have time tonight,we are training at 8pm in the same place as my first post,so come down and check it out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Tails!

This actually looks cool think I'd like to give it a try :-)

Tails! wrote: »
    This actually looks cool think I'd like to give it a try :-)

Come down on sunday between 10 am and 12 pm,if you have kids bring them too,all are welcome

Remember if you wanna check out some rink hockey come down to leisure point in finglas between 10 and 12 and talk to anyone down there and they will gove you all the info you need.

Advertisement