Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 31

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Carrier & Price?

Delta outward stopping in JFK. KLM/ Air lingus return stopping in Amsterdam (Best Pizza we've ever had was in Amsterdam airport so it sweetens the flying past Ireland part for us)

€515 - https://www.budgetair.ie/ All ticketed and confirmed this morning. We've even picked our seats for 3/4 flights

Aer Lingus are at €540 Tuesday or Thursday to Tues (31st) 1 stop each way in Chicago if anybody's interested

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ash96

tg1989 wrote: »
    Yeah, I am thinking of attending to. I think I will opt to go with one of the WWE travel packages for it. I am stuck between the platinum or the silver package. Has anyone ever gone with the silver package deal? If so, what are the seats like? As it stands there are three of us going, which brings the cost for a platinum package down but I may go silver should I only be travelling with my brother, who I will be buying it as a graduation present for him.

Also, does anyone have any idea on the travel route of getting to Santa Clara? I know there are three routes to LA with Aer Lingus but the nearest airport with them is around 4 hours from Levi Stadium. Would I need to get another flight from one of those airports to one in Santa Clara? Or is there a route which can get me directly to Santa Clara?

Much like the creator of this topic, I am new to this. It will be my first Wrestlemania. So any help in relation to this would be greatly appreciated :-)

Where can I purchase these packages or look at them??

Pingi wrote: »
    Aer Lingus are at €540 Tuesday or Thursday to Tues (31st) 1 stop each way in Chicago if anybody's interested

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

ash96 wrote: »

WWE.COM
    They havent been announced yet

• Advertisement

Heres a link to last years, lowest price was based on 4 sharing a roomfor 3 nights hightest on single rooms fir 4 night then middes prices for 2-3 pepke sharing 3/4 nighrs (I dunno what they were) probably a month away from next years being announced, price goes up a bit every year.

http://sescoops.sescoops.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/thepackage.jpg

This will be my 5th mania, always booked seperate, but have a good friend ehos done package twice and got great seats both times.

WWE.COM
    They havent been announced yet

Oh okay, when do they get announced?

Heres a link to last years, lowest price was based on 4 sharing a roomfor 3 nights hightest on single rooms fir 4 night then middes prices for 2-3 pepke sharing 3/4 nighrs (I dunno what they were) probably a month away from next years being announced, price goes up a bit every year.

This will be my 5th mania, always booked seperate, but have a good friend ehos done package twice and got great seats both times.

Sorry only seeing your post now, I don't really know how to use this thing haha. Okay so do you just get tickets for wrestlemania or all the other events too? I don't kmow much about it, I'm getting it as a present for my boyfriend so I just want all the info i can get. Thanks for the link

Sorry only seeing your post now, I don't really know how to use this thing haha. Okay so do you just get tickets for wrestlemania or all the other events too? I don't kmow much about it, I'm getting it as a present for my boyfriend so I just want all the info i can get. Thanks for the link

I get tickets to a lot of shows that are happening in the area over the weekend.The easiest route is getting a package, packages went on sale via wwe.com last August and general sale wrestlemania tickets went on sale via Ticketmaster.com last November, so you can expect similar again. At the moment the only thing I'd advise booking is your accommodation if you're not planning on getting a package or if you're planning on getting a package and staying more than 4 nights. ( Wrestlemania will be on in the Levis arena and both Raw and Hall of fame events more than likely in the SAP Center some places have over doubled price already)(

If you look at these threads there a lot of info..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057244763

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056921465&page=58

Interesting note i found:
    WWE has loaded up the August 16th WWE live event from San Jose with Ric Flair & Hulk Hogan as hosts, John Cena vs. Kane in a Street Fight, Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton, Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose and Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt with Flair as referee. The show is being loaded up because it will also be the kickoff to WrestleMania 31 ticket sales.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Sting has to wrestle at Mania 31 and for that reason alone I'll probably go again...

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

im in as well for my 3rd mania especially with sting on the card id like to see either sting and taker in a match or as a team or sting vs rock as they were my favs griwing up

Judging previous years I'm guessing we'll have an announcement in the next 7 days

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

after doing it all seperate this year i think thats the way to go gives u more control of things in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 14 TheViper1480

Hi guys,
    i'm new on this page
    This will be my first Wrestlemania and i'm going to buy a silver package cause i want to live this experience in the best way possible.
    However i haven't booked the flight nor a room in San Jose(cause i want to be there for the first axxess session on Thursday so i'm looking for a cheap hotel or even a B&B for 1/2 nights)
    When do you think i should do these thing and on what site do you suggest me to go?
    Another think i'd like to ask is:
    Since this is my first WrestleMania I don't know much about the seats of the packages,how to get to the various places during the Wrestlemania week,when wwe send you an e-mail with information about the travel packages pre sale,how much time i have to get vip axxess tickets when they go on sale and how axxess itself works.
    Can you please answer these questions?
    And if you want to add some tips i would really appreciate that.
    Last thing:
    I'm going from Italy so if anyone is going from Italy too it would be great to meet others italian fans.
    Thank you very much for the attention.

I think I've decided to book seperate. I was just wondering do the tickets for the other events go on sale in august with the packages or nov with the general sale and do they sell out fast?? Thanks for everyones replies!
    I get tickets to a lot of shows that are happening in the area over the weekend.The easiest route is getting a package, packages went on sale via wwe.com last August and general sale wrestlemania tickets went on sale via Ticketmaster.com last November, so you can expect similar again. At the moment the only thing I'd advise booking is your accommodation if you're not planning on getting a package or if you're planning on getting a package and staying more than 4 nights. ( Wrestlemania will be on in the Levis arena and both Raw and Hall of fame events more than likely in the SAP Center some places have over doubled price already)(

If you look at these threads there a lot of info..

I think I've decided to book seperate. I was just wondering do the tickets for the other events go on sale in august with the packages or nov with the general sale and do they sell out fast?? Thanks for everyones replies!

Other WWE events have always gone on sale later than Mania tickets, nobody knows when any of these tickets will go on sale this year.

VIP axxess sell out the fastest( like instantly) Raw and Hall of fame sell out too, best seats in first few Min/hours/days but you can normally get single/2 seats for a few weeks. Mania hasn't sold out in the 5 years ive been going and if it did it would take months. General admission axxess doesn't sell out (maybe the odd session in the past did but there are many every year) Same with other companys shows.

Hi guys,
    i'm new on this page
    This will be my first Wrestlemania and i'm going to buy a silver package cause i want to live this experience in the best way possible.
    However i haven't booked the flight nor a room in San Jose(cause i want to be there for the first axxess session on Thursday so i'm looking for a cheap hotel or even a B&B for 1/2 nights)
    When do you think i should do these thing and on what site do you suggest me to go?
    Another think i'd like to ask is:
    Since this is my first WrestleMania I don't know much about the seats of the packages,how to get to the various places during the Wrestlemania week,when wwe send you an e-mail with information about the travel packages pre sale,how much time i have to get vip axxess tickets when they go on sale and how axxess itself works.
    Can you please answer these questions?
    And if you want to add some tips i would really appreciate that.
    Last thing:
    I'm going from Italy so if anyone is going from Italy too it would be great to meet others italian fans.
    Thank you very much for the attention.

Sites

Skyscanner.com and booking.com. Book accommodation ASAP lots of good places already gone.

There are no VIP axxess tickets given with silver package only general admission. You would need to be on ticketmaster the second they go on sale with your fingers crossed like everybody else if you want some.

You get around by yourself, no arrangements are made.

Sites

Skyscanner.com and booking.com. Book accommodation ASAP lots of good places already gone.

There are no VIP axxess tickets given with silver package only general admission. You would need to be on ticketmaster the second they go on sale with your fingers crossed like everybody else if you want some.

You get around by yourself, no arrangements are made.

Thank you very much
    One last question:
    Can people without a general admission ticket enter in the axxess area anyway?
    Can you solve me this last doubt please?

Thank you very much
    One last question:
    Can people without a general admission ticket enter in the axxess area anyway?
    Can you solve me this last doubt please?

Yes a general Admission ticket allows you to do everything except meet VIP superstars. With general admission signings the ques are very long and you are not guaranteed to meet who you want.

VIP guarantees you get to meet the VIP superstar on your ticket. It is 1 ticket per VIP superstar.

• Advertisement

Yes a general Admission ticket allows you to do everything except meet VIP superstars. With general admission signings the ques are very long and you are not guaranteed to meet who you want.

VIP guarantees you get to meet the VIP superstar on your ticket. It is 1 ticket per VIP superstar.

I meant that if I don't have any ticket not even a general admission ticket can I still enter in the axxess area?

I meant that if I don't have any ticket not even a general admission ticket can I still enter in the axxess area?

Oh right, no you do need a ticket for admission..

Oh right, no you do need a ticket for admission..

Thank you very much
    I think general admission tickets will sell out a lot slower than the vip and premium vip axxess tickets,right?

I think general admission tickets will sell out a lot slower than the vip and premium vip axxess tickets,right?

yes, if history is anything to go by, but history has also shown that Ticketmaster f up alot

yes, if history is anything to go by, but history has also shown that Ticketmaster f up alot

Did ticketmaster work for wrestlemania 30 axxess tickets?
    Cause i've heard that vip tickets sell out instantly and if ticketmaster doesn't work it will be almost impossible to get vip tickets

Did ticketmaster work for wrestlemania 30 axxess tickets?
    Cause i've heard that vip tickets sell out instantly and if ticketmaster doesn't work it will be almost impossible to get vip tickets

Cant say from experience personally as we always get the packages.
    I can say however that ticketmaster messed up the VIP axxess signings, the first sale was cancelled, second sold out in millisecs

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Well it's that time again. Anxiously waiting that e mail with prices, on sale date etc so I can just get it done. Good luck to everyone who's going to buy a travel package.

I've been on the edge since 01 Aug, hurry on like

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Well it's that time again. Anxiously waiting that e mail with prices, on sale date etc so I can just get it done. Good luck to everyone who's going to buy a travel package.

Glad to see 30 wasn't the end 2 streaks... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Glad to see 30 wasn't the end 2 streaks... :D

I keep saying every year will be my last. I can't rsist not going to LA along the way and I can't say no to a stay over at San Francisco. Hoping to get a VIP package again.

Advertisement