Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solidworks student

Options
  • 06-07-2014 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭

Where can I get solidworks student and how much well it cost?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

You should be able to get it for free off your university, that's if your university uses it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Hedgecutter

CatFromHue wrote: »
    You should be able to get it for free off your university, that's if your university uses it.

Ya but i have to wait till September for it. Wanted a head start. I have downloaded inventor with no hassle so was hoping I could do the same with solidworks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

You can get a student trial version.

There is also the *ahem* alternative route.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I got my student Solidworks version during the Summer.

I had to find out who was the contact and then went in with a memory stick and he uploaded to that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

You can get a student trial version.

There is also the *ahem* alternative route.

Do not even hint at alternative routes or there will be bans

• Advertisement
Advertisement