Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PME Primary Teaching.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Keano84

The interview everyone who meets the criteria of the application and is eligible to apply. Ie. persons with the required level of Irish, required level of degree. If it doubt I am sure some of the current/past students would not mind briefing you on the process!

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭KevinK

Waiting for "July" also, hopefully it's before then or at least early July.

Think the interview went ok but it was really hard to tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭CailinGaillimh

Thanks Keano85! I was just asking out of sheer curiosity to be honest, this wait isn't doing me any good :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Nemmy

Has anyone found out yet? This wait is killing me :/

Nemmy wrote: »

Not yet :( i heard letters will be sent out around the 4th.. slowly getting more anxious as the days pass. I pity my poor postman...

• Advertisement

Not yet :( i heard letters will be sent out around the 4th.. slowly getting more anxious as the days pass. I pity my poor postman...

Haha, same I'm at the door waiting for him every morning lol. Hopefully not much longer now, best of luck

Haha, same I'm at the door waiting for him every morning lol. Hopefully not much longer now, best of luck

Hope to see you in September! Did you get your transcripts and everything in?
    I can't look at past threads about it.. found out that they knew within a week for the last post grad intake... not gonna lie, finding that out almost killed me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭KevinK

no

I wonder will they send e-mails also. In Africa at the moment.
    PLease post here if ye get post anyway :)

KevinK wrote: »
    no

I wonder will they send e-mails also. In Africa at the moment.
    PLease post here if ye get post anyway :)

No sign yet so you could be home a while before they arrive Yet!!

Rumour has it it's this week guys :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Dark.Horse

Tis next week guys! Was talking to the admissions office during the week! I'm also abroad too and im super anxious with the wait! Aaaah! Should be Wednesday or Thursday they said!

Dark.Horse wrote: »
    Tis next week guys! Was talking to the admissions office during the week! I'm also abroad too and im super anxious with the wait! Aaaah! Should be Wednesday or Thursday they said!

Hmm.. Next week as in week beginning today? Because I don't think I can stick another week of not knowing either way!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Lola 123

I hope we hear something this week too , I cannot wait much longer ! If you applied to Pats I heard today that they hope to let us know in the next 7 - 10 days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭stew.z.ger

Pats rang me and they want me to send up my 3rd year transcript which isnt avaliable until the 12th.. which is in a couple of days.. so I'd say we will hear next week..

Hmm.. Next week as in week beginning today? Because I don't think I can stick another week of not knowing either way!

The letters should be in the post this Wednesday or Thursday that's what I was told by the admissions staff in Mary I :)

Lola 123 wrote: »
    The letters should be in the post this Wednesday or Thursday that's what I was told by the admissions staff in Mary I :)

Finally!! :) My postman will be safe until next week so!

Finally!! :) My postman will be safe until next week so!

I'm literally counting down the hours , I hope it all works out for you :)

Soooo should we be hearing today????? Getting nervous thinking about it.......

Has anyone heard? :/ aaaah!

Has anyone heard? :/ aaaah!

• Advertisement

I heard :D i got in!! such a relief! good luck to everyone :)

I heard :D i got in!! such a relief! good luck to everyone :)

Well done!! Huge Congrats.. Which college did you get into?

I got in to Mary I :) Best of luck everyone :)

I got into Mary I :) Best of luck everyone :)

stew.z.ger wrote: »
    Well done!! Huge Congrats.. Which college did you get into?

Mary I and St pats but gonna go with Limerick Citayyyyy :)

See you there guys :D:D So delighted :D

Dark.Horse wrote: »
    See you there guys :D:D So delighted :D

Eek! I'm in too! See ye there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Well done for getting your places, guys! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ruaella

Has anyone received a letter from Mary I since sending back our acceptance forms about orientation etc.? Thanks :)

• Advertisement

Not yet! Knowing Mary I, it could be around the Leaving Cert results/after before we get anything. Orientation is the 4th though according to the Mary I website :-)

Advertisement