Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intake 4!!! 1309 campaign

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BarnesLeBeau

Chalk another one up :) in the door on 4 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 nodrogs11

Mop a top wrote: »
    Lol I stuck you in when I seen the post on the other thread. Well done. Tense night???

Yes no sleep at all but worth the wait .... Your time will come

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Chalk another one up :) in the door on 4 :)

You're in Barnes?!???

Any more guys/girls to add to the list?!?!

Congratulations to.........
    Gmck26
    Sgtmort
    Sdcharger
    Steele10
    Dutch_Rudder
    Sgt_Fenners
    Nodrogs11
    BarnesLeBeau

Congrats guys/girls PSNI intake 4!!!!!! Were all very happy for you (and jealous as hell lol ) Good luck on your new life and adventure, stay safe xx

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭JayC90

Congrats guys/girls PSNI intake 4!!!!!! Were all very happy for you (and jealous as hell lol ) Good luck on your new life and adventure, stay safe xx

In other words..........bollocks to the lot of you :D

Enjoy that celebratory pint this evening folks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 active_edge

Gmck26
    Sgtmort
    Sdcharger
    Steele10
    Dutch_Rudder
    Sgt_Fenners
    Nodrogs11
    BarnesLeBeau
    Active_edge

Active you were late letting us know, I'd have been posting on this first thing lmao. Congratulations!!

Active you were late letting us know, I'd have been posting on this first thing lmao. Congratulations!!

* hangs head in shame *

100 lines, is it?

Thanks...not been pleasant waiting in limbo for so long!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Sgt_fenners

* hangs head in shame *

100 lines, is it?

Thanks...not been pleasant waiting in limbo for so long!

Double quick round the drill square in a mankini is more like what mop might make ya do lol (this is if you are a man)

Congrats and welcome :)

You lot have a very bad impression of me lol!!! Need to be next intake so I can prove you all right :P

How's the heads this morning? Everyone have a wee celebration and handed in their notice yet? My best friends said it gives them an extra month to organise a better celebration when I get a call. At this rate it will be grander than the royal wedding lmao!!!

• Advertisement

You lot have a very bad impression of me lol!!! Need to be next intake so I can prove you all right :P

How's the heads this morning? Everyone have a wee celebration and handed in their notice yet? My best friends said it gives them an extra month to organise a better celebration when I get a call. At this rate it will be grander than the royal wedding lmao!!!

I'm so mad I had an ice cream to celebrate :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Sgtmort

I also went mad and had a pizza with full fat coke while watching the only way is Esse! I seen it as the last supper before I hit training hard! Must pass the pca on that Monday!

Also I need to get a new laptop / iPad, anyone any recommendations?

Total bad asses lol!!!

Are you really going to bother with a new one? I've got a net book my friends hubby is going to take everything off and reinstall what I need. After what happened to my ex in GV I'm taking nothing expensive or precious with me other than my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Dutch_Rudder

Total bad asses lol!!!

Are you really going to bother with a new one? I've got a net book my friends hubby is going to take everything off and reinstall what I need. After what happened to my ex in GV I'm taking nothing expensive or precious with me other than my phone.

What happened to him in GV? Don't tell me someone was stupid enough to be going around thieving lol

Lol yeah. His engagement ring from the showers and a pair of brand new timberland boots went AWOL. He took the ring off and set it up on the shower. Remember about 30mins after and went back for it and it was gone. The boots were in his room, he went to the Tesco garage down the road for a packet of cigs and they were gone when he got back. Should have had them in his locker but he said they weren't very big

Never got it back either Dutch, apparently he wasn't the only one to lose stuff so I'd seriously watch what you take that's why I'll be quite content to take my wee NetBook and have the kids photos backed up at home. It's hateful to think it would go on and I don't like putting a dampener on things but I'd hate to see you guys spend a small fortune on a tablet or laptop for it to go missing. We were just talking about that last night. Will be 10 years ago this November since he was there. Scary lol!!!! Maybe the locker/room facilities etc have improved

I also went mad..,I visited a friend who wasn't very well and had tea and aero. The bubbles went straight to my head...

I have to get a new one as mine is Stone Age! Think ill get a laptop as I want a USB port. I'll go for a nosey today. Any excuse for a shop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Novak2014

I'm in the intake 4 as well

Novak2014 wrote: »
    I'm in the intake 4 as well

Hi and welcome. Is this your first time on the boards? What did you get in AC and what sort of time frame you on?

• Advertisement

Hi and welcome. Is this your first time on the boards? What did you get in AC and what sort of time frame you on?

A*. Been watching for a while. Passed the rest in March it was vetting slowed me down

Sgtmort wrote: »
    I have to get a new one as mine is Stone Age! Think ill get a laptop as I want a USB port. I'll go for a nosey today. Any excuse for a shop!

Going to spend your first months wage already?lol

What's the age range and sex of the group so far?

38 male that's age not waist lol

See guys, just not my time yet. I'll be in GV before you know it so enjoy the peace and quiet while you have it lol. Congrats Novak2014.

28 and female from NW

Going to spend your first months wage already?lol

Lol you can talk!!! I heard you were looking to expand that Mankini wardrobe of yours. I did hear a rumour of Swarovski crystals :P

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭LG1985

See guys, just not my time yet. I'll be in GV before you know it so enjoy the peace and quiet while you have it lol. Congrats Novak2014.

Ur waiting to start the same time as me Mop (Fingers crossed) :)

LG1985 wrote: »
    Ur waiting to start the same time as me Mop (Fingers crossed) :)

Lol well hurry up chick I'm not waiting round much longer lol x

Another wee one on the list to be jealous of lol :P

Gmck26
    Sgtmort
    Sdcharger
    Steele10
    Dutch_Rudder
    Sgt_Fenners
    Nodrogs11
    BarnesLeBeau
    Active_edge
    Novak2014

Well done guys/girls

• Advertisement

Lol you can talk!!! I heard you were looking to expand that Mankini wardrobe of yours. I did hear a rumour of Swarovski crystals :P

Yip. One just ordered. I didn't realise you could get them in an asymmetrical format. The postman will be busy this week! :)

Advertisement