Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Intake 4!!! 1309 campaign

• 02-07-2014 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd start this for you guys!! Start posting so we can see who's all in! There's too much to keep up with on the wait thread lol. Well done and congrats to you all x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Sgt_fenners

Congrats to all and well done. How you guys are feeling must be amazing. Come on mop. Stay positive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Lol I am, just not my turn YET!!!! Still having a giggle at nodrogs11. I'd be climbing the walls and cursing the phone until someone pm's him the digits lol!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 TwentyTwenty

Have people started getting calls? What's 1309 campaign mop?

Have people started getting calls? What's 1309 campaign mop?

Yeah guys got calls this afternoon. Probably more tomorrow. They seem to take 2 days to do the calls. 13090 is Sept 2013 application. The newest one is 14050, May 2014. Sorry maybe I shouldn't have put that in :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Sgtmort

I'm got the call today. Tried my best to be professional on the phone lol got a good wait till we start but I cud not be more excited and ready :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 TwentyTwenty

Ahh I see. Well no missed calls here unfortunately :( Fingers crossed for you mop! (And everyone else in limbo)

Sgtmort wrote: »
    I'm got the call today. Tried my best to be professional on the phone lol got a good wait till we start but I cud not be more excited and ready :)

Congrats!!!! Stuff the professional!! If I was getting the call I'd be dancing all round the place like a loon. You ever think the people giving the good news ever get off the phone are like "god you think they'd be a bit happier about that?"

Sgtmort wrote: »

I might scream and ask if they are serious!?lol

I will also do that if any ppi people ring tomorrow haha

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Sgtmort

Haha the lady was actually really nice! Had to ask a couple of questions before she told me (have u changed address and got convictions etc since vetting) but then she said she was happy to offer me a job, she gave some advice about online learning coming up and to make sure I give it all as if u fail it ur out. She finished by saying very well done. I was that happy and in shock I replied 'you too!' Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Cromlech

Congrats guys and good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭pcplod

Well done to all who have got the elusive call! Fingers crossed more go out tomorrow, the thought of at least another months wait........lol

pcplod wrote: »
    Well done to all who have got the elusive call! Fingers crossed more go out tomorrow, the thought of at least another months wait........lol

Right there with ya!

Looks like this is the list so far, no too many, hopefully more to come today. Good luck guys, I'm sure you're all glued to your phone today :P

Congratulations to.........
    Gmck26
    Sgtmort
    Sdcharger
    Steele10
    Dutch_Rudder
    And possibly nodrogs11 if he/she found out who his voice mail was from lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Steele10

Hey everyone, got the call yesterday myself! Nervous now but excited! 😀

Steele10 wrote: »

Added you on the above list. Congratulations. I'm sure you're relieved, sore head this morning? I'm sure there's a few about today lol

Steele10 wrote: »

Congrats. If you don't mind me asking what time did you get the call? Was it afternoon?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Steele10

Mine was round 4pm

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Dutch_Rudder

So happy to be able to post here! I'M INNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

So happy to be able to post here! I'M INNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Agh congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Batman91

Congratulations to all who got the call!!

• Advertisement

Mop I hate to do this but I'm leaving you too...

I just got the call. Hi hi GV buddies :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Dutch_Rudder

Mop I hate to do this but I'm leaving you too...

I just got the call. Hi hi GV buddies :):)

Congrats mate! Will be good to put a face to the name! :) what time did they buzz you?

Lmfao!!! **** heads lol. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm alright I just seen a pic of Danny Dyer nude :D:D

Congrats mate! Will be good to put a face to the name! :) what time did they buzz you?

Got the call at 14.30. Answered with my usual line I use when in work and felt like a t**t haha

Laugh all you want but I have been a blubbering mess since I got the call :)

Fenners I've been a blubbering mess and I haven't had a call, I can't imagine the state I'll be in when I get a call. Congratulations again!!! Just waiting for Jay to get a call and that's me jinxed lol

Mop a top wrote: »
    Fenners I've been a blubbering mess and I haven't had a call, I can't imagine the state I'll be in when I get a call. Congratulations again!!! Just waiting for Jay to get a call and that's me jinxed lol

Thank u so much. And congratulations to everyone else. I am a range of emotions at present and can't wait to ask who the boardies are and put faces to names :)

Mop a top wrote: »
    Looks like this is the list so far, no too many, hopefully more to come today. Good luck guys, I'm sure you're all glued to your phone today :P

Congratulations to.........
    Gmck26
    Sgtmort
    Sdcharger
    Steele10
    Dutch_Rudder
    Sgt_Fenners
    And finally Nodrogs11 (tense night last night huh??)

Congrats guys/girls PSNI intake 4!!!!!! <3

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JMcClane

Congratulations to everyone who is in the next intake.

You should be dead proud of yourselves for the achievement.

Just think that this process started with 7500 people.

Well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 nodrogs11

I'm in!

• Advertisement

nodrogs11 wrote: »
    I'm in!

Lol I stuck you in when I seen the post on the other thread. Well done. Tense night???

Advertisement