Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Books For Sale / Books wanted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 firemaster90

@Jonodaly check pm

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bailey782

Looking for CAP1 Double Entry Book-keeping toolkit. Based in Dublin but will pay p&p if required. PM me if you have one for sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Meursault

does anyone have the latest version of CIMA E3 for sale? I am based in Cork, so if you are interested in selling this on let me know, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cimastudent

Hi
    Yea I have the E3 book and exam Q's manual as well. Also I can throw in great notes if u want

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭tony1980

Anyone have C01 and C02 CIMA books and notes for sale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

P 2 Kaplan book for sale
    Pocket notes
    P2 Griffith College Manual

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

P 2 Kaplan book for sale
    Pocket notes
    P2 Griffith College Manual

PM if interest ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tm_tipperary

Hi, I'm looking for a second hand ACCA P6 (IRL) Book for the December 2014 exams or does anyone have any idea where I might get one? Anyone know if Mel Kilkenny still writes books for this? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Maka18

Hi All

based in cork just wondering does anyone have the

C01 – Fundamentals of Management Accounting
    C05 – Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law

textbooks for sale? The publisher is Kaplan.

Any advice about these 2 exams would be appreciated also.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

I'm looking for the most recent textbooks for CAP2 FR and Tax, also past papers and solutions. Would be willing to pay even just to "rent" them until the October exam session, would then return them in the same condition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kaholeung62

Hi, I'm looking for a second hand ACCA P6 (IRL) Book for the December 2014 exams or does anyone have any idea where I might get one? Anyone know if Mel Kilkenny still writes books for this? Thanks.

I passed this 2 years ago and sold the book. My friend sat P6 this June. Will contact you if she wants to sell her book in Aug.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 iAntigua

Hi, I have the Finance theory & practice - 2nd edition by Anne Marie Ward. Great for FAE finance revision if you're coming from Masters & don't have a text book that covers the essential technical knowledge in finance. I've used it last year for my FAEs & found it very good. The book is in great condition like new, I've only underlined a few sentences in about 10ish pages. Price is €30, I can post it out or meet up in Dublin. PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 energy4mp

Hi I am looking for someone who sit CPA April 2014 P1 Corporate Laws & Governance exam - this paper is not on their website yet so I just need to get a copy of the questions, help very appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

year 2012-2013, except IAS (TAS) is yr 2013-2014, with CDs. also printed past papers and some notes. 20e.
    ATIbooks2yr_zps582c0e6c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 37 minagile

Hi All,

I am looking to buy ACCA P1 & P2 book for Dec 2014 exams.

If you have any study material which up to date, please contact me.

I will get off you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

M

Hi All,

I am looking to buy most up to date version of P1, P2 & P3 texts book and other study materials. Please PM for details.

I am also looking for advise if I only want to sit 2 exams in december 2014, should I combine P1 & P2 or P2 & P3? Please advise me on it.

Thank you.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

I'm going with P1 and P3 together. I think P2 is one I will look to do on its own. Mainly as that would have been my weakest subject in College.

mooreman09 wrote: »
    I'm going with P1 and P3 together. I think P2 is one I will look to do on its own. Mainly as that would have been my weakest subject in College.

Hi Mooreman,

Thank you for your advise, I actually really want to sit P2 this december 2014. I know there is a lot of information in P2, in order to make it easier, I hope to combine it with a easier subject.

Kind Regards,

Min

Hi all,

I have an almost brand new ACCA F4 (BBP) text book for sale. It was for exam in 2013, but I used it for the June 2014 exam which is perfect.

I have a toolkit as well, I am happy to sell it for 30 euro all together.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Kind Regards,

M

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭roarlad

Hi All,

I am looking for all following books for ACA Financial Reporting Autumn sitting.

• Consolidated Financial Statements, Mahony
    • International Financial Accounting and Reporting 4th ED, Connolly
    • IFRS Standards 2013, CCH
    • Case Studies in Advanced Finanical Reporting, Casey & Kearney

Kind Regards,
    Ruairí

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭sallymomo

Hi all
    I have both E1 & F1 books for sale, €60 euro for the lot.
    If you are interested PM me.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mihelcon

Hi All,

I am looking for ACCA F2 & F4 books (BPP ed.) for Dec 2014 exams with reasonable prices.

If you have any study material which up to date, please PM me.

Thank you.

Liguo

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Newcastlewest

Hi all,

I am looking for a IPA (institute public administration) year 4 accountancy books

Auditing
    Business Policy
    Management accounting applications and control
    Taxation

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sboyle01

I'm looking for ACCA P6 Advance Taxation materials (irish variant) for Dec 14 exams. I see BPP do them but they are very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Robin132

I have 2 lots of P3 books for sale, along with notes from shane o grady and owen reilly. They are BPP text books, revision kits and I'm sure I have the pocket cards aswell. They are for the June 2014 sitting, but there have been no major syllabus changes, just a few models removed. Based in meath/dublin area. €45 for a set including lecturers notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Robin132

I have 2 lots of P3 books for sale, along with notes from shane o grady and owen reilly. They are BPP text books, revision kits and I'm sure I have the pocket cards aswell. They are for the June 2014 sitting, but there have been no major syllabus changes, just a few models removed. Based in meath/dublin area. €45 for a set including lecturers notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭hockeygirl

Hi All

I am looking to buy either Kaplan or BPP books for F4 (Irish Variant) / F5 / F6 2014 edition.

For F6 in particular if anyone has DBS course notes from the June 2014 sitting that would be great.

Please pm with details and price :)
    Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Camzor

Hi all, looking for F6 books also. Pm with price please, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Blisss

Hi all who's about to start or continuing their battle to get ACCA qualification.
    I am relocating & have good few ACCA books for sale:

F2 - Kaplan exam kit 2008 - 5€
    F3 - Kaplan exam kit 2008 - 5€
    F5 - Kaplan theory text & exam kit 2009 - 15€ both
    F7 - Kaplan theory text & exam kit 2011 - 40€ for both
    F8 - Kaplan theory text & exam kit 2011, BPP revision kit 2014 - 40€ for all three
    F9 - Kaplan theory text € exam kit 2010 - 40€ for both
    P1 - BPP study text 2014, Independent college revision kit & notes 2014 - 60€ for all three
    P2 - BPP revision kit 2014 - 10€
    P3 - BPP study text 2014, Independent college revision kit 2014 - 50€

Books & notes have some marks, therefore selling very cheap:)
    All the best with new semester!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Blisss

minagile wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am looking to buy ACCA P1 & P2 book for Dec 2014 exams.

If you have any study material which up to date, please contact me.

Thank you,

M

Hi there! I have the following if you are still looking for books:
    P1 - BPP study text 2014, Independent college revision kit & notes 2014 - 60€ for all three
    P2 - BPP revision kit 2014 - 10€

Advertisement