Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Derry-Londonderry-Doire clipper won!

• 22-06-2014 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭ Penfailed

It won the home leg of the race by two nautical miles! Close one! Great to see the riverside bustling with people.

Gigs '21 - Stendhal Festival (July), Stendhal Festival (August), [s]Liam Gallagher & Idles[/s], King Kong Company, Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs, The Undertones, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '22 - And So I Watch You From Afar, Teenage Fanclub, Mogwai, Stendhal Festival, The Fratellis, Clutch, Kurt Vile & The Violators, The Cure

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,569 Mod ✭✭✭✭ irish_goat

Due in now at 11am.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 guttenberg

Anyone know where roughly the Red Arrows are preforming? over the quay or out towards Magilligan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭ kiddums

As far as I know its out in Greencastle on Sunday. I don't know if you'll see from Magilligan.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭ 0lordy

Yep, around Greencastle is the best spot - that's where the race is starting around 3PM. The Red Arrows display will be starting 14:45.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭ Penfailed

The start-line is an imaginary line running from Greencastle to Magilligan. You'll see the display from either place :)

Gigs '21 - Stendhal Festival (July), Stendhal Festival (August), [s]Liam Gallagher & Idles[/s], King Kong Company, Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs, The Undertones, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '22 - And So I Watch You From Afar, Teenage Fanclub, Mogwai, Stendhal Festival, The Fratellis, Clutch, Kurt Vile & The Violators, The Cure

• Advertisement
Advertisement