Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSM Draft League - Possible New GW

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Usually takes 20 mins to generate, or atleast my two did

Ps. Will make my pick in a few mins

Again I went for a player that can play a few positions. Might not be the best squad but definitely versatile!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,944 ✭✭✭circadian

Versatility is great if you change formations often, that's how I've survived in the Good League.

circadian wrote: »
    Versatility is great if you change formations often, that's how I've survived in the Good League.

It's not that I'll be changing the formation, it's more about the conditioning. With what will probably be a small squad I'm hoping I'll be able to swap players in and out without much hassle when they aren't 100% :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

The Gameworld is created

Game World ID : 225259
    Can people search this and apply for their club there.

The original plan was that when we can do transfers, that we all were to only sign our draft players first.

I am not sure that will work now, considering some teams might have a few from the same club that might take a couple of days to complete.

So I propose that when the GW is opened, and when we are able to do transfers that we can sign our other players straight away too - but it is extremely important that you get hold of all your drafts and your drafts alone before you blow your budget!

I will send a Gameworld PM and post a message on the Threads here to notify everyone that it is all systems go for bidding, can people not bid before we reach this point.

To help with knowing who it out of bounds, I will formulate a list when we have finished drafting that will contain all the drafts. I will send it out in a Gameworld PM and we can use this to search to ensure other players we are bidding on have not been drafted.

• Advertisement

Good stuff, cheers! I'm just gonna shortlist everyone for the meantime.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Man, so many unpicked 90s and 91s on my list still :D

Applied for Juvi

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Mark SBR Wilmots has applied for AC Milan. :cool:

Looks like the play-off will be just between 2nd and 3rd place, just to point that out!

The cup draw is made too.

33 players shortlisted so far :P

• Advertisement

33 players shortlisted so far :P

I'll give it till tomorrow morning and just look at all the players that are marked as shortlisted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Applied for Real Madrid :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Applied for the league but won't really get a chance to look at non draft players as I'm away for the weekend. Gonna be left with the duds!

Did we say there was a squad limit?

Oh man ... I'm away all day tomorrow + tomorrow night :(

First team squad cap is 30.

U-21 Youth team squad cap is unlimited.

Everybody ok with that?

On the other issue there, the nations league took a while to allow transfer bids, so it might not be until Sunday?

If people don't mind we can start the other transfers Monday as people have lives over the weekends.

Any people not ok with any of that?

think once all teams are filled the battles could start

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Oh man ... I'm away all day tomorrow + tomorrow night :(

Tough....:D:D:D:D

Ok, not to overload anyone with Information, but,

To try to be fair to everyone I have decided on the following:

***Transfers of players that are not drafted will start on Monday, only when you see the instruction in the thread or have received the Gameworld PM.***

***Drafted players can be bought whenever we can start making transfers, which at this point is unknown, an educated guess would be Sunday. ***

ctrl, why not start a brand new thread not the GW has been created, add the final draft table and all the rules to post 1?

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    ctrl, why not start a brand new thread not the GW has been created, add the final draft table and all the rules to post 1?

Good idea, but I will do it tomorrow, i am off to get some beer now :D

Soccermanager should be your priority like the rest of us sitting in on a Friday suckers.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Applied for Sporting

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Excellent!! A grand total of EIGHT of my players are free agents!! :D:D:D

sAME :)

Quick calculations sees me saving 20m odd on the 'Free Players'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

4 of my lads (Leno, Rodriguez, Draxler and Kokorin) are at external clubs but luckily my most expensive players are all free.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

all my picks are free agents

CQg0VWi.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Thread closed. Please use this thread.

:)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement