Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyles mistep for French open?

Options
  • 24-05-2014 2:54am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭

Know nothing about tennis but noticed today they have a cash back on French open if nadal wins, djokovic is 5/4 favorite and nadal is 6/4. Next in betting is 11-1. So pretty much looks like a free bet on djokovic or am I missing something!? Any tennis experts out there!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Sounds good all right but never saw in any of the times I've been in but assume it's over now that the tournament has started?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Sounds good all right but never saw in any of the times I've been in but assume it's over now that the tournament has started?

Yeah I think it is , I didn't back him though. I'm surprised you missed It it was on a lot of screens anytime I was in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Well anyone who backed this is free rolling now, hope someone availed. Bit annoyed I didn't back I now.

Advertisement