Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac App Store Certificate Error

Options
  • 25-05-2014 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭

Anybody else getting the following error when going to the update tab on the Mac App Store? I've just noticed it today, was a little worried at first but just found this MacRumors thread which seems to show a lot of users having the same issue as of the last day or two.
    308401.png

It seems to be something that Apple will probably fix server side or maybe it will require a software update, i'm not too sure. Looks like I won't be able to update any apps until this is fixed. iTunes is unaffected.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Yes I have something similar.
    Here is what I am getting:
    ScreenCap%202014-05-25%20at%2011.32.41.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

2011 wrote: »
    Yes I have something similar.
    Here is what I am getting:
    ScreenCap%202014-05-25%20at%2011.32.41.jpg

Is this a new error you've just started receiving?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

DubDJ wrote: »

I have been getting the same error for the last couple of hours

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

DubDJ wrote: »

Since yesterday when I tried to update.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I was getting the domain error earlier, but it seems to be resolved now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Yeah the error has gone from my Mac. Maybe it's been resolved.

Advertisement