Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity splitzville *megathread*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Ann Landers

Crea wrote: »

No more than Courteney Cox and David Arquette, this was a split I always knew was coming.

He was always really punching above his weight here!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

I bet she worked hard to keep them together

How exactly? if the rumours are true about what she got up to I am not sure how that keeps a couple together. They both appear from the outside, to be quite prickly personalities and this looked like a fairly obvious split waiting to happen imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,417 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

bubblypop wrote: »
    He was always really punching above his weight here!!

Why?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

I think the nicest thing i could have said about her is that she makes him seem not-so-bad.

Almost.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,684 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Crea wrote: »

Not so para para paradise, para para paradise :p I'll get my coat

Nikki Reed and her husband Paul McDonald have separated

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭upstairs for coffee

Barack and Michelle Obama are splitting up according to a magazine headline when queuing at the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,417 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Barack and Michelle Obama are splitting up according to a magazine headline when queuing at the shop.

I'd be surprised if there was any split while he was still the President, even if they hate each other behind closed doors they would have to show a united front in public.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

I'd be surprised if there was any split while he was still the President, even if they hate each other behind closed doors they would have to show a united front in public.

I agree. This has been trotted out by US magazines many times during the duration of his presidency. Sometimes it's alternated with her being pregnant. That doesn't seem to be true either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Katie Price has just announced she's divorcing her new hubbie Kieran Haylor after finding out he's been having an affair with her best friend. She only announced she's expecting their second child together (her 5th).... so much drama

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Katie Price has just announced she's divorcing her new hubbie Kieran Haylor after finding out he's been having an affair with her best friend. She only announced she's expecting their second child together (her 5th).... so much drama

I'm gob smacked !!

I wonder is any of it true at all? Was the whole marriage a sham from the start?

Lisha wrote: »
    I'm gob smacked !!

I wonder is any of it true at all? Was the whole marriage a sham from the start?

well was posted on her personal twitter account

"Sorry to say me and kieran are divorcing him and my best friend jane pountney bee having a full blown sexual affair for 7 months"

her spokesperson has refused to comment/deny it

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

72t66c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Lisha wrote: »
    I'm gob smacked !!

I wouldn't say it was a sham but I think it's a bad idea to get married after having known each other a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I wouldn't say it was a sham but I think it's a bad idea to get married after having known each other a month.

Part of me wonders if publicity is the biggest motivator in this marriage.
    Which I dislike saying as part of me really feels sorry for Katie Price .
    Now really it just looks like she is her own worst enemy :(

Yeah 6 months preggers with a 'shock' pregnancy.. and her latest still pretty much an infant is not the best time to find your Hubby has been sleeping with your best mate!! I do feel sorry for her on this one.

Having said that.. I'm sure she has plenty of staff to help her cope with the kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I want to feel sorry for her but can't. She is a liar without conscience. She supposedly didn't know she was pregnant for six months. At christmas, she tweeted about being so ill she needed an mri scan. Women of child bearing age are giving a pregnancy test before having an mri scan, so either she wasn't so ill she needed the scan and was just looking for attention, or she knew fine well she was pregnant and was just using her unborn child for attention. Either way, I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth and the callous way in which she can use distressing situations to manipulate others to feel sorry for her, leads me to believe that not only is she dead behind the eyes but she really is a cold hearted skank.

She's made a joke of marriage so it's hardly surprising that she attracted someone who didn't take the whole thing seriously either. If she spent less time focusing on manipulating the media and public for attention and more time on actually living a drama free life, she might find someone who wants her for her and not the media circus she attracts.

I want to feel sorry for her but it's the kids I empathise with. I wonder how long it will be before they have a new Daddy in their lives who is there to stay for real this time :rolleyes:

Paddy Cow wrote: »

I want to feel sorry for her but it's the kids I empathise with. I wonder how long it will be before they have a new Daddy in their lives who is there to stay for real this time :rolleyes:

Yeah I have to say it irks me when I see little Harvey, Princess and Junior papped playing in the park with a new "Uncle" every year.. they need consistency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

xzanti wrote: »
    Yeah I have to say it irks me when I see little Princess and Junior papped playing in the park with a new "Uncle" every year.. they need consistency.
    When her and Peter were together she made a huge deal about how Peter was such a good father to Harvey and the real dad was a dead beat. In fairness to Peter he was a brilliant dad to Harvey and I thought it was really cruel of Katie to not let them maintain that relationship when she broke up with Peter. She wasn't just hurting Peter, she was hurting a kid with huge disabilities who needs stability in his life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

"Sorry to say me and kieran are divorcing him and my best friend jane pountney bee having a full blown sexual affair for 7 months"

Well that's pure class isn't it. What a future those 5 kids will have!

Her and Kieran and the friend Jane will make loads of cash now selling their "story"

I see her ex Alex trannie fella is offering her his shoulder to cry on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Her and Kieran and the friend Jane will make loads of cash now selling their "story"

I see her ex Alex trannie fella is offering her his shoulder to cry on

Apparently Kieran is gagged by the pre-nup so he's unable to talk about the marriage if it breaks up.

Rory mc illroy and Caroline wozniacki have called off their engagement and wedding plans after sending out invitations at the weekend. Apparently the invitations made him realise he wasn't ready for marriage

In a statement he says: 'There is no right way to end a relationship that has been so important to two people. The wedding invitations issued at the weekend made me realise that I wasn't ready for all that marriage entails. I wish Caroline all the happiness she deserves and thank her for the great times we've had. I will not be saying anything more about our relationship in any setting.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Jesus. At least he didn't go ahead with it if it didn't feel right, but you'd be wondering why he let it go on so long if he wasn't ready. I doubt it was just the wedding invitations that made him realize it wasn't right.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 save_me_some

rumour has it she wouldnt sign a pre nup , he was right so

• Registered Users Posts: 9,408 ✭✭✭irishgeo

rumour has it she wouldnt sign a pre nup , he was right so

as suspected so money mad rory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

irishgeo wrote: »
    as suspected so money mad rory.

why is it crazy to protect the assets he has worked hard to acquire?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Ah yeah, cause she would be stuck for a few bob too

• Advertisement

Advertisement