Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity splitzville *megathread*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

Says you!...Ms. April O Neill ;)

EXCUSE ME, MY FAKE NAME IS DEADLY!!!! :mad:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev have split up

Glee actress Jane Lynch and her wife are divorcing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Lisha wrote: »
    Gerald keane and Lisa murphy are back together !
    Best of luck to them

They splt up again.......

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Glee actress Jane Lynch and her wife are divorcing

i didnt know she was gay.......:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Dude........... she's on Glee....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Psssst, Did you hear about Luke Skywalker's dad? :)

Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton have split AGAIN

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Her contract must be up.

Friends say former wrestler Keibler, 33, gave up on him after he refused to settle down to have children.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/5004918/george-clooney-splits-from-stacy-keibler-reports-say.html#ixzz2Yei2MVwR

^^ :rolleyes: - he has given dozens of interviews over the years and has stated everytime he has no intention of getting married or having kids.....yet these women think they'll be the one to change him :rolleyes:

its not like these women go into naive, they cant change a mans mind like that....its something he has made a conscious decision about.

clooney dosent care....there are a line of women waiting to replace her, and he knows it....these women know it, which is why they try to lock him down.

this is like the sixth gf that has said the same thing, boring now....either accept him as is or dont get involved and dont be think yer the woman to change him :rolleyes:

mikom wrote: »
    Her contract must be up.

:p ah!...the old rumours these women are just beards or contract girlfriends ;)

Friends say former wrestler Keibler, 33, gave up on him after he refused to settle down to have children.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/5004918/george-clooney-splits-from-stacy-keibler-reports-say.html#ixzz2Yei2MVwR

^^ :rolleyes: - he has given dozens of interviews over the years and has stated everytime he has no intention of getting married or having kids.....yet these women think they'll be the one to change him :rolleyes:

its not like these women go into naive, they cant change a mans mind like that....its something he has made a conscious decision about.

clooney dosent care....there are a line of women waiting to replace her, and he knows it....these women know it, which is why they try to lock him down.

this is like the sixth gf that has said the same thing, boring now....either accept him as is or dont get involved and dont be think yer the woman to change him :rolleyes:

Keibler is more famous and more known now because of him

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

:

Or alternatively 'i dated Geroge Clooney' is a publicity thing.

All true, what you say.

Personally, I think he'll one day pull a Warren Beatty and simply marry the one he's with, when he's 65 or something.

But it's not really worth the gamble of getting with him for any woman who wants marriage and kids, in an attempt to be with him at the "right time". Unless she's early 20s or something. Then if they break up, she still has time, if she wants the marriage and kids thing.

OR he could go for an older lady, but I think we know that ain't going to happen! :pac:

I don't buy the gay stuff, he's just enjoying being with loads of gorgeous women, because he can!

Henry Cavill and Kaley Cuoco have split after like two minutes together

Henry Cavill and Kaley Cuoco have split after like two minutes together

Jaysus!....Kaley is really running through boyfriends....lost count now!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

IMHO very badly done and odd publicity stunt with obvious public appearances thrown in. They share the same PR reps in LaLa land.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Denise Van Outen and Lee Mead have separated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Dymo

Lying to TV shows, Newspapers and everyone else must have got the better of them after 4 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

I'm glad they've finally gone public with the split. It was getting boring with constant articles about them. It was obvious enough during Strictly that things weren't going well.

Natasha Henstridge has filed for divorce after two years of marriage to Darius Campbell (UK Pop Idol)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,238 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

http://www.her.ie/story/soap-star-moves-out-of-marital-home-11-months-after-tying-the-knot-616674

Kim Lomas and Jamie Lomas living apart after 11 months living apart. I hope this is wrong as i like this couple

Source

Paul Wesley and Torrey DeVitto are calling it quits after two years of marriage. The couple "have decided to amicably split. They will continue to remain good friends," his rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.
    The Vampire Diaries star, 31, and Pretty Little Liars actress, 29, met in 2007 on the set of their film Killer Movie. They were married in a private ceremony in New York City in April 2011.
    DeVitto also appears on Vampire Diaries; in 2012, Wesley spoke of the benefits of working on the same set. "It's fantastic because otherwise we'd be 2000 miles away, Los Angeles and Georgia, so it's very nice to be in the same geographical location," he said at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

That's so sad about Paul and Torrey. I thought they were so cute together.

So both Salvatores are single now. Wow!

Natasha Henstridge has filed for divorce after two years of marriage to Darius Campbell (UK Pop Idol)

Gawd, they were together for ages! As in, before the marriage too.

Source

Paul Wesley and Torrey DeVitto are calling it quits after two years of marriage. The couple "have decided to amicably split. They will continue to remain good friends," his rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.
    The Vampire Diaries star, 31, and Pretty Little Liars actress, 29, met in 2007 on the set of their film Killer Movie. They were married in a private ceremony in New York City in April 2011.
    DeVitto also appears on Vampire Diaries; in 2012, Wesley spoke of the benefits of working on the same set. "It's fantastic because otherwise we'd be 2000 miles away, Los Angeles and Georgia, so it's very nice to be in the same geographical location," he said at the time.

:eek: didnt last long......

Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower have split up

• Advertisement

Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower have split up

She looks about 14 anyways..........

Advertisement