Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betbright

Options
  • 07-02-2014 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭

Just getting back into punting online following a few months out of the game with mortgage apps and similar nonsense and was lookin' for some decent sign-up offers from some of the lesser-known bookies out there.

Came across Betbright on Oddschecker, they seem to be doing some pretty decent offers on their site and on Twitter - United at Evens to beat Fulham on Sunday for example (make of that what you will!)

Anyone got any insight on how they operate, any customer service nightmares etc?

In unrelated news, can't wait for this Welsh match tomorrow, should be a belter!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,309 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

luketitz wrote: »
    Just getting back into punting online following a few months out of the game with mortgage apps and similar nonsense and was lookin' for some decent sign-up offers from some of the lesser-known bookies out there.

Came across Betbright on Oddschecker, they seem to be doing some pretty decent offers on their site and on Twitter - United at Evens to beat Fulham on Sunday for example (make of that what you will!)

Anyone got any insight on how they operate, any customer service nightmares etc?

In unrelated news, can't wait for this Welsh match tomorrow, should be a belter!

What's the max on that even money United? Very interested in that but wouldn't bother for a tenner

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Max stake at Evs on Utd is 20 pounds, for new customers only.
    I signed up with them a while ago as they are often best odds on a horse by a few points. No BOG as of yet with them though, albeit they say it will be introduced shortly. Customer service is very quick and helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

Yes, 20 max stake, still not convinced Fulham won't nick something at OT though, sure everyone has has this season!

Signed up a while ago, I liked the PIN verification thingy, all good so far, hopefully there won't be much need for customer service interaction!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

thanks op

joined to avail of this offer
    too good to turn down

Really wish the max stake was higher on this, I'd gladly lump on now it's actually hit me how good this price is! If they lose to Fulham, they can kiss ANY hope of 4th spot goodbye!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

jesus christ :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,309 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

mailburner wrote: »
    jesus christ :(

Just as well the max was only twenty. Poor, poor result

Couldn't agree more! I would've had the world on this, rather stupidly. Glad these restrictions are put in place sometimes!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jaykay12

what the sugar???

City @ evens to win the league??

can't post the link....but go to the betbright blog and you should see the pop up.

Liverpool man here - this could ease the depression somewhat! Think it's new accounts only though. But still, stupid!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭NewApproach

luketitz wrote: »

I was obviously sceptical at first but gave them a shot. Limits are low (max £200), account is denominated in sterling which is a nuisance and they don't support moneybookers. On the flip side they processed a decent 4 fig withdrawal fairly quickly so no concerns on that front. Their algorithms for pricing racing is fully automated from Betfair and is full of errors, often price up win markets to <100%.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

They paid me back in sterling to my bank which was obviously a few euro more, I take it this is not intentional?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭NewApproach

They paid me back in sterling to my bank which was obviously a few euro more, I take it this is not intentional?

I got paid back in sterling but my account is denominated in sterling so that's what I expected. It's a bit strange they don't offer Euro as they are a Dublin based company.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Bets in sterling, paid in sterling.

Advertisement