Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wrestlemania 31

• 07-04-2014 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey Guys,

I'm new to this board so bear with me.

I know it's early to start thinking about but i'm a massive wwe fan and have been for 20 years. I want to go to my first Mania next year and just wondered if anybody could share any info if they've done it before?

If i purchase the silver package, how do i chose what axxess sessions i would like to go too?
    How can i get info on when the packages are released?
    Is it difficult sorting everything out from the UK?

Just general questions like that really.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 tg1989

Yeah, I am thinking of attending to. I think I will opt to go with one of the WWE travel packages for it. I am stuck between the platinum or the silver package. Has anyone ever gone with the silver package deal? If so, what are the seats like? As it stands there are three of us going, which brings the cost for a platinum package down but I may go silver should I only be travelling with my brother, who I will be buying it as a graduation present for him.

Also, does anyone have any idea on the travel route of getting to Santa Clara? I know there are three routes to LA with Aer Lingus but the nearest airport with them is around 4 hours from Levi Stadium. Would I need to get another flight from one of those airports to one in Santa Clara? Or is there a route which can get me directly to Santa Clara?

Much like the creator of this topic, I am new to this. It will be my first Wrestlemania. So any help in relation to this would be greatly appreciated :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

danc91 wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

I'm new to this board so bear with me.

I know it's early to start thinking about but i'm a massive wwe fan and have been for 20 years. I want to go to my first Mania next year and just wondered if anybody could share any info if they've done it before?

If i purchase the silver package, how do i chose what axxess sessions i would like to go too?
    How can i get info on when the packages are released?
    Is it difficult sorting everything out from the UK?

Just general questions like that really.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

First off, it's never too early to think about Mania. I'm sitting in an Airport right now heading home from Mania and thinking about the next. Seems like a long wait but can really creep up on u if ur not prepared.

With any travel package, u choose ur Axxess sessions by filling out a form that WWE emails u. Travel Packages usually go on sale in the summer. July/August. For updates on that and anything WWE realated u should be added to their mailing list. Setting up an account on wwe.com or emailing them ur inquiries should do the trick.

I reside in the states so maybe someone else can offer advice on coming from over seas.
    tg1989 wrote: »
    Yeah, I am thinking of attending to. I think I will opt to go with one of the WWE travel packages for it. I am stuck between the platinum or the silver package. Has anyone ever gone with the silver package deal? If so, what are the seats like? As it stands there are three of us going, which brings the cost for a platinum package down but I may go silver should I only be travelling with my brother, who I will be buying it as a graduation present for him.

Also, does anyone have any idea on the travel route of getting to Santa Clara? I know there are three routes to LA with Aer Lingus but the nearest airport with them is around 4 hours from Levi Stadium. Would I need to get another flight from one of those airports to one in Santa Clara? Or is there a route which can get me directly to Santa Clara?

Much like the creator of this topic, I am new to this. It will be my first Wrestlemania. So any help in relation to this would be greatly appreciated :-)

I've done the Silver package 4 times. Never disappointed with my seats. Now obviously a platinum package will be closer but should U have to get a silver package, no need to be bummed about it. Whichever u choose, be quick when they go on sale. Faster u get booked the better ur seats.

As stated above i have no clue on international travel. But tons here do so maybe once everyone gets back home safely and settled back into their normal lives someone could chime in on that.

^^

Thanks for all your help mate. I googled the distance between San Francisco airport and Levi Stadium and it is only around half hour away. Dublin Airport serves that route so I don't think that will be a problem for me now.

Do you have any pics of the distance from the seats you were sitting when you were a part of the silver package? It would be great to know how far away from the ring they are.

Also, do the packages tend to sell out quickly after they are released?

Thanks for all your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

I'm also planing to attend next year wrestlemania, after i was let down by a friend to attend this year one i decided to go it alone or bring a family member along with me. i check out the travel packages i think the platinum is the one to go for.

its not too far away for the travel packages to go on sale..

^^

Thanks for all your help mate. I googled the distance between San Francisco airport and Levi Stadium and it is only around half hour away. Dublin Airport serves that route so I don't think that will be a problem for me now.

Do you have any pics of the distance from the seats you were sitting when you were a part of the silver package? It would be great to know how far away from the ring they are.

Also, do the packages tend to sell out quickly after they are released?

Thanks for all your help!

Check post #589

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056921465&page=40

They sell fast on their own merit but it also depends on what happens over the next year. The buzz going in to WM28 was near an all-time high when Rock v Cena was announced the night after 27. So what's going on with the product can really impact it too.

• Advertisement

^^

Thanks again for your help mate. That is actually a great view, I wouldn't mind those seats at all.

If I do end up attending I shall be buying one of the packages as soon as they go on sale anyway. So hopefully they won't sell out within the first ten/fifteen minutes so that I am not under pressure when purchasing!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 danc91

^^

Thanks again for your help mate. That is actually a great view, I wouldn't mind those seats at all.

If I do end up attending I shall be buying one of the packages as soon as they go on sale anyway. So hopefully they won't sell out within the first ten/fifteen minutes so that I am not under pressure when purchasing!

I will be flying from Bristol, I managed to find flight from Bristol to San Jose which is 4 miles form Santa Clara with 2 stops. So maybe look to fly to San Jose mate.

Thanks for the advise guys, really is helpful!

I get buzzed when i go to one of the house shows over here so god knows what i'll be like if i manage to get a package to Mania :D

^^

Yeah, San Jose or San Francisco seem to be the flights to get I think. Does anyone expect the price of the packages to increase this year given its in California?

Was checking online there San Jose is the airport to chose.

aer lingus is going two stops ,
    you stop at JFK and then hop onto JetBlue airline onto San Jose...

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

I'm sure there will be questions on the costs of previous packages.
    Quickly compiled a table here showing this. Prices are still increasing with less value rather than decreasing with keeping the same quality every year.

{colsp=13}Wrestlemania Package Price History
    | |WM 20|WM 21|WM 22|WM 23|WM 24|WM 25|WM 26|WM 27|WM 28|WM 29|WM 30
    | |USD|USD|USD|USD|USD|USD|USD|USD|USD|USD|USD
    Silver|1 Person|$800|$820|$846|$846|$998|$1068|$1178|$1288|$1529|$2470|$1930
    Silver|2 People|$600|$630|$651|$651|$730|$816|$833|$850|$1072|$1700|$1650
    Silver|3 People|$550|$614|$614|$614|$641|$760|$734|$707|$920|$1465|$1300
    Silver|4 People|$530|$551|$574|$574|$597|$732|$684|$635|$844|$1265|$795
    Gold|1 Person|$950|$981|$1026|$1026|$1178|$1236|$1358|$1479|$1861|$2770|$2260
    Gold|2 People|$780|$801|$831|$831|$910|$984|$1011|$1038|$1404|$2000|$1960
    Gold|3 People|$750|$771|$794|$794|$821|$928|$911|$894|$1252|$1765|$1890
    Gold|4 People|$700|$731|$754|$754|$777|$900|$861|$822|$1176|$1665|$1660
    Platinum|1 Person|$1550|$1591|$1626|$1626|$1778|$1776|$1907|$2037|$2353|$3075|$2770
    Platinum|2 People|$1350|$1381|$1431|$1431|$1510|$1524|$1571|$1618|$1896|$2300|$2470
    Platinum|3 People|$1300|$1351|$1394|$1394|$1421|$1468|$1475|$1481|$1744|$2075|$2170
    Platinum|4 People|$1280|$1324|$1354|$1354|$1377|$1440|$1426|$1412|$1668|$1975|$1870
    VIP|1 Person|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|$3237|$4075|$4420
    VIP|2 People|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|$2780|$3300|$4145
    VIP|3 People|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|$2628|$3075|$3870
    VIP|4 People|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|$2552|$2970|$3595

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Is it harder to get seats without a package deal?

really depends on how many packages are sold.
    WWE do tent to hold some floor seats for when Tix go on sale, but to be guaranteed you really need to buy the package IMO

Will ya think the Platinum tickets go up this year ?

Increase of between $50-$70 from this year I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Booked a place in Santa Clara for the week.

Flights currently €525 to San Fran, have seen ones from Dublin got as low at €450.San Jose would be more convenient but by the looks of things €700+ish

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Pingi wrote: »
    Booked a place in Santa Clara for the week.

Flights currently €525 to San Fran, have seen ones from Dublin got as low at €450.

who with?

rossie1977 wrote: »
    who with?
    Aer Lingus direct.
    Can only book up to March at the mo

rossie1977 wrote: »
    who with?

Cant remember, was using sky scanner, lowest was €447 at multiple times of the year this was when I checked after coming home from New Orleans. Nothing lower than 500 currently.

Keep an eye on Boards Bargin Alerts section and SkyScanner.

Aer Lingus direct.
    Can only book up to March at the mo

Aer Lingus are the only ones who go direct but I'd be massively surprised if Aer Lingus don't come in at 100 - 200 more expensive than the likes of Air Canada, Air france and US Airways with one stop over.

With mania an every year thing for us we try to save money by keeping an eye on things over the year and booking things early/when the price drops.

We're the same
    Usually we fly United or American airlines cos they turn out to be the cheapest

• Advertisement

Anyone locate onsale dates for packages yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Hey lads! Me and a few mates are heading over to WM 31 and have found a house close enough to the Stadium! If anyone is interested in sharing, shoot me a PM and I'll give ya more details!

Just booked the Holiday Inn San Jose Airport for 5 nights (Thurs-Tues). Now just gotta monitor flight prices over next couple months as not all airlines book that far in advance.

On that oh so familiar road once again.

Flights have been stable at €550 Dub-San Fran 1 stop over EW for a while, not too bad at all.

Once they go under 500 we'll book or if Aer lingus are around the 600 mark return direct (doubtful)

I was lookin at hotels and I'm goin to take a guess that the package hotels are either :

Hilton Santa Clara
    http://www.hiltonsantaclara.com/

Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
    http://www.santaclara.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html

Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel, Santa Clara
    http://www.jdvhotels.com/hotels/california/silicon-valley-hotels/avatar-hotel

Hyatt House Santa Clara
    http://santaclara.house.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html

Santa Clara Marriott
    http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/sjcga-santa-clara-marriott/

Embassy Suites Santa Clara
    http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/embassy-suites-santa-clara-silicon-valley-SNCCAES/index.html

Plaza Suites Santa Clara
    http://www.theplazasuites.com/

Biltmore Hotel and Suites Santa Clara
    http://hotelbiltmore.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭kwillcox

wrestlemania 30 was so awesome i almost dont want to go to another wrestlemania because nothing will compare to how awesome the week was..... but then i remind myself its wrestlemania ! lol

Flights coming up at > €500 with 3rd party sites I don't really trust.

Going to hold out a while longer. American airlines at €516 with 2 stops, Lufthansa and BA around 1 stop €550 ATM. Can see BA dropping to €500 in the next few weeks.

To get an idea of when packages goon sale check out the below:

The first shot at WrestleMania 31 tickets for the public will be a special pre-sale that takes place on August 16th, the night before WWE SummerSlam. Anyone who attends the WWE live event in San Jose that night will be eligible to get exclusive pre-sale tickets for WrestleMania 31.

Source: http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Women_s_Tryouts_at_the_WWE_Performance_Center_WWE_Holding_a_WrestleMania_31_Pre-sale.html

Flights booked!! :) Wednesday - Wednesday 1 stop Each way.

• Advertisement

Pingi wrote: »
    Flights booked!! :) Wednesday - Wednesday 1 stop Each way.

Carrier & Price?

Advertisement