Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Man Syndrome.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

whupdedo wrote: »
    Hahahahahahahah thats the best post iv ever read, jesus what a put down "your spelunkingly cavernous quim" **** me thats brilliant :D
    A put down:confused: I thought he was just intimidated by vaginas:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

A put down:confused: I thought he was just intimidated by vaginas:D

Terrified, I am. Haven't looked down for years.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

Nope, just a knack for winding up some people who have a small penis or are in a relationship with a small penis. Basically angry people, who are probably angry as a result of penis issues:p

Thats a lot of penis right their, can you actually be in a relationship with a small penis ? or just someone with a small penis? I'd say your mad for penis :D how many times can you put penis in a post :eek:

whupdedo wrote: »
    Thats a lot of penis right their, can you actually be in a relationship with a small penis ? or just someone with a small penis? I'd say your mad for penis :D how many times can you put penis in a post :eek:
    I seem to be really riling the dicks today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

I seem to be really riling the dicks today

One thing most men cannot get enough of is a vagina amongst other things of course, in fact you might be suprised to hear that its on our mind much of the day, so congrats for owning one;)......you go girl!

• Advertisement

lufties wrote: »
    One thing most men cannot get enough of is a vagina amongst other things of course, in fact you might be suprised to hear that its on our mind much of the day, so congrats for owning one;)

That's just the way I was born;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

the small man has to fight for his attention to make up for his physical appearence.

The small man is agressive and wise they become great leaders and good fathers.

examples include Eamonn Gilmore , Michael D Higgins ,Usher and Simon cowell.

Tyrian Lanister...he's another one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭Robson Lobson

Hey, I'm just being honest. There aren't many women who'd want to date a short guy with a bad personality and a tiny penis. I certainly didn't. My being a bitch is irrelevant to the size of his penis.

You have penis issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Some geebag issues in here too, it would appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Well theres a massive abundance of arseholes up here too so I dont think the problem is one sided!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Would you prefer a penis on each elbow or 4 smaller penises on each knee?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,511 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

A tall good looking man will have more success with women, but not every tall man is handsome so that gives the rest of us a chance :)

You have penis issues.
    Nope, I don't:) People have latched on to the small penis part of my original post and glossed over the fact that the guy was an arsehole. Those people are the ones with penis issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Nope, I don't:) People have latched on to the small penis part of my original post and glossed over the fact that the guy was an arsehole. Those people are the ones with penis issues.
    You brought up his penis. The first post was about short guys being arseholes. You didn't need to stoop so low and bring his manhood into the thread. That made you sound petty and bitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Not this ****e again. As a self-confessed short arse 5,7', in my experience it seems that tall people are just waiting for any excuse to apply the Small Man Syndrome tag whenever they encounter someone who's small but also happens to be an dickhead.

I've seen on plenty of occasions, tall people saying terrible stuff about short people (see some of the comments on this thread for example) presumably trying to make them feel better about themselves because they generally have a head like a bucket of arseholes :p and if there's any reaction they start calling it Small Man Syndrome not just someone standing up for themselves or giving as good as they got :D

Tilly wrote: »
    You brought up his penis. The first post was about short guys being arseholes. You didn't need to stoop so low and bring his manhood into the thread. That made you sound petty and bitter.

I didn't say all short guys are arseholes. As I said earlier, small penis jokes are part and parcel of any sms discussion, just as small men with big bonnet sports cars. The size of the guys penis was relevant to my post. Jesus, lighten up already. I seem to have touched a nerve with people who either have tiny dicks or are only getting shagged by someone with a tiny dick. FFS, it's after hours not personal issues.

I think you're the one being petty and bitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Most men have an average sized penis. An average penis on a shorter man looks far more impressive than an average penis on a taller man.

I genuinely haven't noticed SMS, it's like saying all tall men are cocky (no pun intended!).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Puffy nipples? I'm intrigued....

Bit of pubertal gyno which didn't recede like it does for most guys. Many lads get some nipple gland growth during puberty which subsequently recedes, some of us are unlucky and it never does - I'm not embarrassed talking about it now though as I'm about to start some hormone treatment to get the feck rid of it :)

This isn't me, but along these general lines:
    http://lagynecomastia.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/type1-gynecomastia-image.jpg

:o

I find it absolutely astounding how much something like this can hammer a lads' confidence. It seems like such a small thing, but I guess when you were known as "tits mcgee" for much of your teenage years, it's going to rub off on you a bit :D

Funny thing is, in every other way people would say I'm lucky, I'm 6"2, getting pretty muscular, about to start cutting fat, but sadly this one little thing makes me feel like a hideous freak, particularly in scenarios in which everyone else is shirtless and I'm like "Eh... Nah I get cold easy!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Ann Landers

Candie wrote: »
    I suppose being small isn't particularly masculine looking or attractive to most women, and that's what puts them in a bad mood. Small men also seem to have high pitched squeaky voices, which doesn't help with the image. Then you have to wonder if *everything* is in proportion. There's a reason women favour tall men.:) All generally speaking, of course. Some can compensate with decent personalities though.

This is such a load of twaddle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

Sounds like you just heard a couple of things you didn't want to hear and you dismissed this as the guy having issues with his height. Maybe he's just a prick?

And I'm curious OP, are you generally more willing to accept abuse if it comes from a tall person? Or do you rightly just label that individual person a prick instead of trying to generalise about some retarded idea of a syndrome?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,020 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

If there were comments of the same ilk made about women, there would be banhammer bopping and thread closures, but sure it's only fellas so tis grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

If there were comments of the same ilk made about women, there would be banhammer bopping and thread closures, but sure it's only fellas so tis grand.

You must have missed the comment about some chicks gaping hole?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

the small man has to fight for his attention to make up for his physical appearence.

The small man is agressive and wise they become great leaders and good fathers.

examples include Eamonn Gilmore , Michael D Higgins ,Usher and Simon cowell.

When exactly was he a great leader? It's well kown that Enda keeps Eamonns balls in a jar of vinegar under his bed, the price you pay when you dance with the devil.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 165 ✭✭Doublelime

Monkeykube wrote: »
    When exactly was he a great leader? It's well kown that Enda keeps Eamonns balls in a jar of vinegar under his bed, the price you pay when you dance with the devil.

He's messing you dumbass who in the world would think Kenny and gilmore are great leaders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

lufties wrote: »
    I wear a fashionable flatcap to take the attention from my shortarseness :)

There's nothing fashionable about a flatcap, just ask Michael Healy Rae! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Doublelime wrote: »
    who in the world would think Kenny and gilmore are great leaders.

Some of the gob****es that voted them in:)

Muise... wrote: »
    It is possible he's on another forum talking about your spelunkingly cavernous quim. Doubt it though.

Muise, you've outdone yourself. I have never been so impressed by an insult in my whole life. Respect. :)
    This is such a load of twaddle.

Obviously the post lacked the requisite number of smilies for you to realise it was tongue in cheek, so here's some to make up. :):D:);)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Of course external beauty is only skin deep but lets cut the crap and see who here has x-ray vision?
    Anyone who is unfortunate in the appearance department has got a bloody hill to climb. Plain and simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

I'm just back from a meeting that was chaired by a little, fat arsehole of a man. The type that is nearly taller sitting down than he is standing up. It got me thinking that over the years I've encountered plenty of short men who were complete arseholes. Much more so than tall men (which I'd count myself as being).

This has become known as Napoleon Complex over the years. Does being closer to the ground do something to the personality of small men? Is it over-compensation? Is it jealousy because tall people tend to get paid more?

Ah, the Napoleon complex: characterised by being easily irascible, complaining about others, particularly those in authority and generally considering others to be "arseholes" due to a deep rooted bias?

wait...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Tall people get paid more? :confused:

Anyway a person's height has no bearing on their level of arseholishness. There are just as many tall arseholes as there are short arseholes.

Advertisement