Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Late Late Show - April 11th 2014 - Does anybody even care any more :-(

Options

Comments

He used to make spaghetti.

??? I'm still lost??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

squadro wrote: »
    8 bottles of leffe. sir i salute you.

That's correct.

I marched straight into "Lidl" after work. I collected my octave of Leffe, marched up to the counter and subtracted the corresponding value in coinage from my wallet which was met with glee by the Lidl bean counter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

keith16 wrote: »
    But let's see what kind of numbers emerge after I consume 8 bottles of Leffe.

Jesus I LOVE that stuff..

disclaimer: My name is CountyHurler and I would distill the alcohol from the Homebase paint stripper..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Harry in the front row.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Which verse is the one with Dont Go... :(
    Dont tell me they wrote a second song I didnt know about..

They had to...........having made 6 albums out of the first one.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,115 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Its 1988 again

I remember it well, Millenium 50p's and limited edition milk bottles, great times to be amused over the basics...

2550909389_e7fc270697.jpg?v=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

squadro wrote: »
    8 bottles of leffe. sir i salute you.

Looking forward to that graph already :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

murpho999 wrote: »
    Not being smart to you but I don't understand how you find a woman plastered in make up that makes her look older than she really is and fake blonde dulux sheepdog hair means she's looking well.

Looked totally awful to me and nothing natural about her.

Also what exactly is she famous for?

I actually posted that before they showed a close up of her.

(No joke, I will be picking up my glasses from Specsavers during the week):o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,576 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Don't Go was the bestest Eurovision interval act EVER. There I said it. Up yours Riverdance. :p

Agree 100%.

Better than every one of the winning tunes too.

Cue another clip we already saw....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

In fairness, Liam O'Maonlai made speaking Irish sexy, when your choices back then were Liam O'Muruchi and Sean Ban Whathisface. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Agree 100%.

Better than every one of the winning tunes too.

While the ads are on lets all laugh at Pat Kenny

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Singing priests again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

cofy wrote: »
    I actually posted that before they showed a close up of her.

(No joke, I will be picking up my glasses from Specsavers during the week):o:o

They might have you on the ads next cofy :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Fair play to the priest but the late late is turning into rude tube at this stage next week whoever has the most irish hits on youtube will be a guest

keith16 wrote: »
    That's correct. I marched straight into "Lidl" after work. I collected my octave of Leffe,

Not to be pedantic, but there are 12 notes in an octave, I think an octet is what you are looking for...

Coming up, a graph from Keith16 on how much of a b*ll*x I am :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Jimmy will perform his charity single, These Old Eyes Have Seen It All, and talk about his determination to be the oldest singer to get to Number One in Ireland.....

Good man Jimmy, all in a good cause. :)

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2014/0410/608028-jimmy-magee-to-sing-live-on-late-late/

I'm curious if Jimmy's single will exist on an abstract level, possibly channeling the dreams of a nation at Italia 90 or more existing on a literal level.

There is no doubt that Jimmy's eyes have in fact seen it all but is the nation ready for such a revealing expose?

Singing priests again

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

I remember it well, Millenium 50p's and limited edition milk bottles, great times to be amused over the basics...

2550909389_e7fc270697.jpg?v=0

And then later in the year, we had Euro 88 and THAT goal from Ray Houghton. T'was a great year in fairness. The economy and everything else was utterly fcuked, but shure God love us, we didn't know any better.

Its 1988 again

• Advertisement

Feel a bit sorry for the kid

No bare knuckle fight between brenda power and martin the mouth Collins.

Aidric wrote: »
    I'm curious if Jimmy's single will exist on an abstract level, possibly channeling the dreams of a nation at Italia 90 or more existing on a literal level.

There is no doubt that Jimmy's eyes have in fact seen it all but is the nation ready for such a revealing expose?

"Jimmy's debut single in aid of the Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association (IMNDA) is priced €3 and will be available through all 53 Heatons stores nationwide and on www.heatonsstores.com from April 11"

Last time I saw Jimmy was July at C/Park and he was looking very frail...

He's some trooper...

Meant to say that kid seemed really nice.... And I usually dont like kids... Well done Ro and Yvonne...

Has the audio just gone down?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

The ould man in the audience looks like he's having a fit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,649 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

We've got some wailers and wavers in the audience :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

"Jimmy's debut single in aid of the Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association (IMNDA) is priced €3 and will be available through all 53 Heatons stores nationwide and on www.heatonsstores.com from April 11"

Last time I saw Jimmy was July at C/Park and he was looking very frail...

He's some trooper spoofer...

fyp :p

Yet another week and another Youtube star

Great singer though

Meant to say that kid seemed really nice.... And I usually dont like kids...

Added to the list with kitteh's and puppeh's.....:eek:

• Advertisement

The ould man in the audience looks like he's having a fit.

Should be in the next Colgate ad :D

Advertisement