Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead Discussion (SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

yep, and Lizzie said she was going to kill Judith too, when Carol said "she cant even walk yet"
    Mystery solved then.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Paybel

the_walking_dead_season_4_meme_micah_lizzie_tyreese_total_psycho_4x10_deadshed-the-grove-review.jpeg?width=760&height=848

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

82e19a46af5311e3bc39120ce0231231_8.jpg

I got nominated guys :) #NoMakeUpSelfie

bdc510f13930399fb316fb60043a601e.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

^^^ LOL :D Have you posted that in YLYL?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Did not see that coming at all!!! Ballsy move, very rare you'll get a show that kills off kids and even stranger, features kids killing each other! Great episode

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

second last one tonight/tomorrow - Robert Kirkman supposedly said this about the finale next week "it's savage"

take away the Irish slang for awesome, and that could be a pretty harsh episode! :)

Hopefully that means they all meet up this week and it starts kicking off, setting the scene for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Well it's confirmed Daryl's group is the same one as the one Rick saw at the house. Should be interesting when they meet up. Terminus seems a bit off, not liking the look of it. I wonder if it will replace the comic book
    cannibal group they come across.

daz801 wrote: »
    Well it's confirmed Daryl's group is the same one as the one Rick saw at the house. Should be interesting when they meet up. Terminus seems a bit off, not liking the look of it. I wonder if it will replace the comic book
    cannibal group they come across.
    I'm wondering if they'll be having some
    Beth pie
    after they settle in.

• Advertisement

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I'm wondering if they'll be having some
    Beth pie
    after they settle in.

Comic book
    The car she was taken in had crosses on the rear. I'm wondering if she was taken by the priest they ran into in the comic

daz801 wrote: »
    Comic book
    The car she was taken in had crosses on the rear. I'm wondering if she was taken by the priest they ran into in the comic
    No idea. I haven't read the comics, only some comic spoilers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Hmm, good episode.
    Next weeks will have to be one hell of a finale to beat the mid season one.

Good episode.

Tried to find out who gets attacked on the trailer for next week's finale... Too quick! Maggie has to be gone. The pic....

Terminus looks odd and fishy. Deadly! :D

Did anyone else spot the z breathing after being killed and pulled from the car? :pac:

3ac3238ef403aa1cb3314de490a2927d.jpg

Tonights episode was much better than the past weeks :)

I didn't read the comic's but judging from tonights episode I got a real
    cannibalism
    feel about the whole thing at the end. It's clearly indicating that this will be the cliff hanger into the next series.

1efec0d2a39aae6b3784d3b60994450b.jpg

Terminus sounded too good to be true...

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Anyone see what "Mary" was cooking at the end?...

...sure hope it wasn't a certain someone who was kidnapped :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭pompeyboi

Anyone see what "Mary" was cooking at the end?...

...sure hope it wasn't a certain someone who was kidnapped :pac:

Yh me too. She said: ''We'll make you a plate'' I hope she doesn't mean a plate of human entrails

pompeyboi wrote: »
    Yh me too. She said: ''We'll make you a plate'' I hope she doesn't mean a plate of human entrails
    Will it be served with some fava beans and a nice chianti?

Jesus, the internet is going crazy with all sort of speculations, looking for hiddden clues and what not. :eek:

Is anyone else starting to get turned on by Machionne?
    Something about her....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bodhi085

Seems beth was with "Joe Carroll" and his cult in episode 10 of the following.��

yeah i seen the kid that Carol told to look at the flowers last week in True Detective recurring part too (2 episodes at least).

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

Awesome finale, alot better than the last. It's gonna be a long wait till next season

Well my suspicion that, comic
    this is the the tv show version of the cannibal group has basically been confirmed. That creepy speech about taking people in, then the massive pile of skeletons that they passed while trying to escape. Should be interesting to see how they play this out next season. Hopefully it doesn't take more than 3 or 4 episodes.
    No sign of Beth, Tyrese or Carol which was kind of annoying.

Everything that Gareth guy was saying, screamed cannibalism lol

The "hide" rucksack, looked like human skin, (if you've ever seen any of the WWII footage of Himmler's ghastly collection of human bone furniture and Human skin lampshades, it was eerily similar) and it appeared that some people were wearing strips of flesh..

Rick's righteous fury was amazing, I think his transformation into a total badass is complete, and that last line just proved it :)

Great episode, needed more Carol though.. ha

I'm trying desperately to skip the posts so I don't get a spoiler... still 5 hours until I can watch it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Not a bad ending, but not as action packed as I expected. Season 5, I await you.

Not a bad finale, have to wait until October now yeah?
    I'd say they are cannibals as well, or some weird religious sect.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Great episode??? Awesome??? Am I the only one who thinks that was bollocks?

• Advertisement

rick was dead to rights, with a gun against his head, his son about to be deliveranced by a fat bald guy, and his friend about to be raped - he tears the guys throat out and guts the rapist.. that scene, as sickening as it was, was probably the best thing that's happened in TWD - solely because you have had so much character development. Awesome stuff like cant just be dropped on you without knowing the character.

And that's not even the best scene..

I dunno dude, we're all different but i find it hard to believe that anyone thought that episode was bollocks.

Advertisement