Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead Discussion (SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Yeah, they've only got 3 episodes left til the end of the season to do something I suppise.

Get to the camp and find it has been overrun, and then end the season at that?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

I think (hope) the season is gonna end with one giant motherf*cking motherf*cker of a cliffhanger/new character.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

I found the last two or three episodes a bit slow

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

There are only 3 episodes left?
    I just can't see what they could do to make it an epic season finale... Actually no what could happen is they head for DC, but that would be a bit boring as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

maximoose wrote: »
    I think (hope) the season is gonna end with one giant motherf*cking motherf*cker of a cliffhanger/new character.
    Why do I have the feeling it's going to be a one giant motherf*cking motherf*cker letdown like in season 3?
    :(

• Advertisement

Kirkman on this weeks episode...
    definitely one that people are going to remember and it’s definitely one people are going to talk about. If there is one episode of The Walking Dead that you absolutely had to watch this season, it would be this one.

Verrrrexcite!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Paybel

The last few episodes have been a wee bit slow! I think there's going to be a mass of walkers when they all get to the new camp.

I really hope the next few episodes are a bit more action packed....
    Is/was Daryl falling for Beth? :eek:

I was convinced during that episode that they were going to get it on.....I'm still convinced of it! I bet Daryl's new crew will find Beth and might start being all creepy and stuff......and Daryl having to protect her!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Didn't Andrew Lincoln give an interview where he said that there was an episode still to come that was in his opinion the most shocking/disgusting/surprising episode they'd ever done. Even moreso than the mid-season finale.

Must be this weeks episode then! :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

Didn't Andrew Lincoln give an interview where he said that there was an episode still to come that was in his opinion the most shocking/disgusting/surprising episode they'd ever done. Even moreso than the mid-season finale.

Must be this weeks episode then! :o:o

Yep, he was talking about this one.
    Very of mice and men

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Just watched this weeks episode. Was not expecting that, although I knew they'd have to do something about her.... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Probably one of the best episodes this season, shockingly good :)

Very good episode. And here I was losing interest in this series....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

WAAA......DAAAAAAA......FFFFFUUUUQQQQQQQQ!!!!!!!

Thank God that happened though! 2 more to go :D

Wow. I must admit to spending most of the episode waiting for something to happen... but when it did. :eek::eek::eek:

Oh my days. On both counts.

It also made total sense for them to move on and not stay.

Really good episode.

Will next week go back to Rick? And then the season finale will be EVERYONE meeting at Terminus maybe? There was no 'next week on TWD' preview where I saw this episode, so I have no idea for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Very good episode. Fans of the comic have been waiting for that scene, they changed it slightly but it was still very well done.

Comic spoiler
    in the comic Carol has 2 sons where the elder kills the younger, but instead of Carol killing the child it's Carl who offs him in secret

Anyways, next week should be something special David S Goyer is directing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Really good, I didnr see mikas death coming like that

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

Wow. Kinda sad really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Will next week go back to Rick? And then the season finale will be EVERYONE meeting at Terminus maybe? There was no 'next week on TWD' preview where I saw this episode, so I have no idea for next week.
    I enjoyed this episode and some of the getting to know the characters back stories but please God can they find their way to Terminus next episode?

maximoose wrote: »
    I hate Carol and those two kids, so I hope the whole episode doesn't focus on them only. Or hopefully they get eaten.

Damn it Tyreese, we were so close to the triple whammy :mad:

I think going by the preview next week, we're gonna start seeing people meet up. Thank zombie jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭El Inho

I could be way wide of the mark here, and maybe the baby was in a carrier, but why was there three graves and no sign of baby Judith at the end?

• Advertisement

Because there was already one grave there, Lizzie was staring at it earlier in the episode.

Think Judith was in the carrier on Carol's back at the end of the ep.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭El Inho

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-walking-dead-4x14-where-was-baby-judith-at-the-end-of-the-grove

Just found this...still strange how it was shot, with the babies shoes on the marker

that was there before any of them there transpirin's

it was shown before Carol and Ty entered the house iirc

Just watched it again with my girlfriend as she hadn't seen it. What a performance from Melissa McBride. Award-winning stuff imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Paybel

I was convinced Baby Judith was dead because of the 3rd grave.

Who the hell is in the 3rd grave? Was it the walker that Carol killed while "playing"? Good episode but again I wanted to see what was going on with other characters.

I take it that the smoke was from the house Daryl & Beth set alight?

there were bronzed baby shoes on the grave so i'd hazzard a guess at yeah, though it's anyones guess if she was the child of the house or just another random walker from down the tracks. One clue as to the zombie child's identity would be the raggedy Anne doll, and the fact that Lizzie called her the same name as the doll when she was "playing". Lizzie being upset over the walker being killed by Carol may have prompted Carol to bury it rather than dumping it off site, so as to appease Lizzie.

Talking from memory here, but when Carol and Tyresse walked on psycho Lizzie and Mika was dead on the ground, wasn't Judith sitting, alive, on a blanket beside Mika's body?

Barna77 wrote: »
    Talking from memory here, but when Carol and Tyresse walked on psycho Lizzie and Mika was dead on the ground, wasn't Judith sitting, alive, on a blanket beside Mika's body?

yep, and Lizzie said she was going to kill Judith too, when Carol said "she cant even walk yet"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

The baby was on tyreeses back when they were leaving in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Paybel wrote: »
    I was convinced Baby Judith was dead because of the 3rd grave.

Who the hell is in the 3rd grave? Was it the walker that Carol killed while "playing"? Good episode but again I wanted to see what was going on with other characters.

I take it that the smoke was from the house Daryl & Beth set alight?

The third grave I assumed was from a child that was already buried there.hence the child shoes hanging from the cross.

Advertisement