Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter Quiz in Dublin?

Options
  • 15-07-2013 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anybody know if there are any Quizzes being held in Dublin with a Harry Potter theme in the next few months? One that an 11 year old Harry Potter fan could attend. :cool: :confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Kenkashin

I'm not really sure. But I know that in Universities the quiz societies always have Harry Potter quizzes. If you were motivated enough you could ask the university nearest to you to hold one for children in aid of some charity or the society itself. Just an idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭StompToWork

NUI Galway have a Harry Potter society, and they hold the only Harry Potter convention in Ireland, and as I believe, this was held fairly recently, so you just missed it! <sorry>

If you are the parent of the 11 year old in question, then perhaps you could encourage some entrepreneurship in your child to organise such a society, or simply a quiz, in your area.

If you are 11 years old, then I offer the same suggestion as my sentence above!!

Whoever you are, make sure that muggles are not invited, and keep tuned to "Potterwatch" for the next broadcast. Next week's password will be "Basilisk-Fart". Rodent - apologies, I mean Rapier - will have some more tips on how to recognise whether or not you are confronting "He who shall not be named"!!!!.

Advertisement