Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ritchie & Ritchie

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

What's next for you Richie?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 95 ✭✭RichieMc

Big Nasty wrote: »
    What's next for you Richie?

Takeaway tonight - probably Chinese. Beyond that, who knows?

RichieMc wrote: »

Nothing on the horizon yet?

Best of luck to you anyway.

Nothing on the horizon yet?

Best of luck to you anyway.

Cheers, much appreciated.

Cheers, much appreciated.

Would be nice to see the old crew back together on 8 Radio or somewhere else.

I guess 8 wouldn't pay too well just yet though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Ultimate Ultan

Best of luck with whatever it is man.

Best of luck with whatever it is man.

My money's on a 3 in 1! :pac:

My money's on a 3 in 1! :pac:

Singapore chow mein, i'll have you know

Singapore chow mein, i'll have you know

Oooh, classy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Razor44

richie and richie...and all of old phantom 91.6 will be missed, sorry to see you go lads, its the aux input for me from now on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Duq_

Richie and Richie,
    I will miss your show more than any other on Phantom. The best radio show in the world, or was it the best show on the radio? This show is what radio is about. Forget about formats and playlists and all that. Two guys who know what they're talking about playing the widest and most interesting selection of music.
    I sure hope to hear you guys on some radio station in the not-too-distant future!
    Ronald, Lucan

Duq_ wrote: »
    Richie and Richie,
    I will miss your show more than any other on Phantom. The radio show in the world, or was it the best show on the radio? This show is what radio is about. Forget about formats and playlists and all that. Two guys who know what they're talking about playing the widest and most interesting selection of music.
    I sure hope to hear you guys on some radio station in the not-too-distant future!
    Ronald, Lucan

First off, on behalf of himself and myself, I want to thank you all who have contributed kind and constructive words about the show over its short time on air.

Personally speaking, the last 6 months of 'Richie & Richie' was probably my favourite period in my nearly 12 years' involvement with Phantom of all hues. We got to play you tunes we loved in the pure hope y'all would enjoy too. And it was a pure pleasure.

In the short life of the show, it's heartening to know we made some wee impact (built as it was on the shoulders of himself's Key Cuts predecessor).

Keep demanding good radio, you lot. Never settle.

All the best

Richie Mc

Advertisement