Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water meter blocking access

Options
  • 10-02-2014 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

I arrived home to find this a while ago too. I just moved the barriers and drive my car in as I had nowhere to park. In the morning I done the same.

Be careful to put the signs and barriers back if you do move them as you wouldn't want someone passing by to have an accident.

As much as I didn't, don't want a meter the work carried out was first class and the workers the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭leanbh

• Registered Users Posts: 78,290 ✭✭✭✭Victor

leanbh wrote: »

It is positioned where it is as that is where your existing stop cock its.

I can't see the work taking more than about 3 days - what does the leaflet you got say?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

My experience was that the contractors deemed giving you a vague idea of when they'd arrive to be carte blanche to block drives including blocking cars in drives. Complained to IW and got an apology off the foreman but clearly its not getting out to other bits of Sierra.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭leanbh

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

As it has now been resolved, might I suggest you or a mod remove the picture from the post.

I can tell where you live from the picture and the details in the post!

Advertisement