Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers- cut without the blowdry

• 03-02-2014 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Everywhere in Dublin has the blowdry included in the price- does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin that I could get it cut only for a bit cheaper???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

There was a thread about this before, I think in the Ladies Lounge. Most salons wont do it because it's only when your hair is dry that they can see that the cut is right. It was mentioned that some barbers will do a cut without drying it but that would be for a very simple cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Some of the Chinese hairdressers might do it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

try moore st

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

SaraMC123 wrote: »
    Everywhere in Dublin has the blowdry included in the price- does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin that I could get it cut only for a bit cheaper???

A wash and blow dry or just the last minute whish ? If it's the latter I seriously doubt that they would drop the price ... it's only a ten second thing at the end :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I often go to small independent hairdressers and get a dry cut - so they don't wash your hair, only dampen it down, before cutting it. It certainly saves on the price! I just wash (and dry!) my hair before going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

I often go to small independent hairdressers and get a dry cut - so they don't wash your hair, only dampen it down, before cutting it. It certainly saves on the price! I just wash (and dry!) my hair before going.

Yep. I go to the great lady in the Snug in Ranelagh ... €8.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Miss World off Harcourt St will do a dry cut. It's around 30 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jojobeans

http://newyorkhairdressing.weebly.com/contact-us.html this salon does dry cuts from 15 euro, I had a wash cut blowdry there myself and I loved it, its on eden quay

Advertisement