Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mayweather: 13m-15m bet on the Broncos

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

Broncos, in my very limited knowledge. Manning is a genius. Tom Brady for the Patriots is the best QB in the NFL imo and Broncos beat them. Manning has done all this before and he has a very good offense.

Seahawks QB, Wilson, is only in his 2nd or 3rd season and looks to have a big future ahead of him. Seahawks have no superstars in their squad but they are a close group of players with a never say die attitude and are extremely hard to break down. I think they have the best defense in the NFL this season but I may be totally wrong about that. Their performance against the 49ers was magical but can they do it again?

But like I said Manning is an absolute genius and his offense is in good form so a Broncos win for me.

And back on topic, Mayweather is a ridiculous crazy gambler. Putting millions and millions on "sure things" when teams are well ahead he just backs whatever he can. Just printing money for himself. Would be nice to have that bankroll :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,398 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I believe the technical term is Ouch. I know he is loaded but that has to hurt. I suppose at least he knew his bet was dead from am early enough point.

Wasn't looking at betting for this but I assume a bet that big would have shifted the handicap?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

Collie D wrote: »
    I believe the technical term is Ouch. I know he is loaded but that has to hurt. I suppose at least he knew his bet was dead from am early enough point.

Wasn't looking at betting for this but I assume a bet that big would have shifted the handicap?

he never made the bet. denied it today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,398 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

ianburke wrote: »

After timing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Wonder would he be as quick to come out and say the bet wasn't placed if they won.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 8 bleet

ianburke wrote: »

saw it too. says if he wanted to place a bet, he'd put his money on the defensive side as he's a defensive player himself. lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

His agent stated days before the game that there was no bet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Even he did, it wouldnt affect his bank balance. What did he make in his last superfight, approx 50m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Strange how it was leaked in a lot of places but that he didnt make it. Ah that size a bet would have hurt any sports star!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

He said he didn't make the bet and if he did, he was going to place that kind of money on something, it would be on himself to win a fight!

• Advertisement
Advertisement