Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips Senseo HD7863/80 £23 tesco direct

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Nice one ..just ordered one to PM :D

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

PM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

PM?

Parcel motel

mine has despatched
    thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Don't want one. Don't need one. Ordered one.

• Advertisement

hi - can you pls tell me how you can order this. registered on tesco with pmotel address. how do I get my ccard ROI billing address accepted to use it? cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭webels

glasso wrote: »
    hi - can you pls tell me how you can order this. registered on tesco with pmotel address. how do I get my ccard ROI billing address accepted to use it? cheers.
    I just put in the cc details and left pm as card address and it went through fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭craggy2

Me too just left parcel motel as billing address..think it's the only way to go with Tesco Direct

craggy2 wrote: »
    Me too just left parcel motel as billing address..think it's the only way to go with Tesco Direct

ditto

selling for £94 on Amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭quinnthebin

ditto

selling for £94 on Amazon

Not quite - this model more like £46 on Amazon but that still makes this a great bargain alert

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Wizard

Guys please help me, I am registered for Tesco f&f clothing as I ordered clothes there at Christmas, bit when I try to sign into Tesco direct it's saying I don't have a valid email or password, I tried to register to Tesco direct but it's not letting me, says my first and surname are invalid, my head is melted here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

Does any coffee pods come with these as samples or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭craggy2

Wizard wrote: »
    Guys please help me, I am registered for Tesco f&f clothing as I ordered clothes there at Christmas, bit when I try to sign into Tesco direct it's saying I don't have a valid email or password, I tried to register to Tesco direct but it's not letting me, says my first and surname are invalid, my head is melted here
    Wizard, are you trying to put digits in with your surname? Like your Parcel Motel ID? I know it won't let you use digits, you can edit at checkout and add the parcel motel ID on...

I know I did have an issue registering and it gave me a list of rules for the field such as digitsare not accepted , only one apostrophe is accepted, and a few other things can't remember exactly. Maybe try again and see if it comes up for you..after that I'm baffled...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

beardo81 wrote: »
    Does any coffee pods come with these as samples or anything?

No, just the machine. I buy mine in bulk from Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Wizard

Thanks a million craggy, got it sorted, would not let me register cause I was on the tablet, laptop worked fine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Don't want one. Don't need one. Ordered one.

Welcome to the bargain alerts club! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭webels

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

Just purchased one, thanks op. Can the pods be bought in shops or do I need to order online? I would like to try a few flavours out before I order bulk :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭knarkypants

webels wrote: »

That one is out of stock. :(

Thanks OP. I'm not a coffee drinker but himself is and loves this. He's has 2 of these machines (which he paid substantially more for)...1 at home and 1 at the office. Getting another one in case either of the ones we have break. :D

beardo81 wrote: »
    Just purchased one, thanks op. Can the pods be bought in shops or do I need to order online? I would like to try a few flavours out before I order bulk :-)

Tesco have them for ~€3.60 for 18, or you can buy in bulk online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,806 ✭✭✭billie1b

No, just the machine. I buy mine in bulk from Amazon.

There's a guy in Dublin that sells them cheap, I get them from him, he charges €5 for delivery all over Ireland. Don't know if i'm allowed post his website here

billie1b wrote: »
    There's a guy in Dublin that sells them cheap, I get them from him, he charges €5 for delivery all over Ireland. Don't know if i'm allowed post his website here

If you're not affiliated/connected, I don't see why not?

My order is at "Partially Confirmed", whatever that means.. I hope there isn't a problem with PM, I have used them with Tesco Direct twice already.

If you're not affiliated/connected, I don't see why not?

No i'm not connected in anyway at all, its > http://www.allaboutpods.ie < he does senseo pads and nespresso pods too

ordered 2, one for me and one for the folks. hopefully will come through. another option for these machines is to buy one of these things where you can put your own coffee in. The coffee duck one seems to be the most recommended. you'd need to get the coffeeduck quadrante version.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Noble-Coffeeduck-8717472190413-Latte-Quadrante/dp/B00295RAT8/ref=sr_1_2?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1391348388&sr=1-2&keywords=coffeeduck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Just checking, Its charging £3 for delivery to PM. Is that correct or am I missing a shipping option?

pissed wrote: »
    Just checking, Its charging £3 for delivery to PM. Is that correct or am I missing a shipping option?

No thats correct, or you can go express for £6

pissed wrote: »

Thats correct

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Many thanks craggy2. I am a sucker for a good deal (and for a tasty coffee :))

The way i put my name is:

(First name)
    JoeBloggs

(Surname)
    PmOneTwoThreeFourFive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Amaru KGB

How do you pay? Th credit card is address doesn't allow an Irish address

Advertisement