Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10-€100 short priced bets

Options
  • 25-01-2014 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭

Ok started yesterday and now have 2 on the go. All bets were posted in the banter thread.
    Attempt A
    Arsenal, Airbus double 10 returns 13.33
    Airbus match off and Arsenal win to give me €11.11
    11.11 on Man C -1 @ 1/4 returns 13.89

Attempt B
    Real Madrid @1/6. 10 returns 11.67
    Madrid win

So thats were I'm at. Patience is the key which I don't have. Will keep my bets here instead of filling up other threads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

€13.89 on Celtic @ 2/5 returns €19.45. Celtic have won 11 from the last 12 on the road in the league. Will concentrate on attempt A now

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,511 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Love doing these kinds of challenges.
    I try to take 10 back when I get to around 40 ...just in case, feels better if I lose a bet or 2 later.
    Best of luck.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Love doing these kinds of challenges.
    I try to take 10 back when I get to around 40 ...just in case, feels better if I lose a bet or 2 later.
    Best of luck.

Was thinking the same myself. If both attempts fail I wont be trying again for a while

eh i dunno wrote: »
    €13.89 on Celtic @ 2/5 returns €19.45. Celtic have won 11 from the last 12 on the road in the league. Will concentrate on attempt A now

Celtic win 4-0. Chelsea team looks strong so €19.45 on Chelsea @ 2/9 returns €23.77

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 223 ✭✭RiskItAllRick

good luck mate

• Advertisement

Celtic win 4-0. Chelsea team looks strong so €19.45 on Chelsea @ 2/9 returns €23.77

Chelsea win 1-0. Balance now €23.77. Might look for something later. Barca or A Madrid maybe

Ok I've decided to go with A Madrid. Riskiest bet yet and shortes odds @ 4/11. Returns €32.41

Ok I've decided to go with A Madrid. Riskiest bet yet and shortes odds @ 4/11. Returns €32.41

4-2 win brings me to €32.41

€32.41 on over 2.5 goals in the Barca game, 1-0 @ht. Will return €45.37

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭budgemook

€32.41 on over 2.5 goals in the Barca game, 1-0 @ht. Will return €45.37

Oh dunno, Malaga don't concede many

• Advertisement

budgemook wrote: »

2-0...just need one more

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,511 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

budgemook wrote: »

...just as you post they concede 2nd....do it again:pac:

2-0...just need one more

3-0 phew. Balance is €45.37

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    ...just as you post they concede 2nd....do it again:pac:

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

just as I post....Barca get their 3rd:)

You can send my cut to PO Box...

Ok looking at the Sociedad match. Sociedad win is 1/2 or Sociedad to be winning at ht or ft is 1/3...Decision time

Ok €45.37 on Real Sociedad to be winning at ht OR ft 1/3. Returns €60.49

Ok €45.37 on Real Sociedad to be winning at ht OR ft 1/3. Returns €60.49

2-0 at ht makes it a winning bet. Taking 10 off my winnings but will continue tomorrow with a bet of 50.49

Gotta be Man U tomorrow ;)

€50.49 on Man Utd @ 2/9. Mata and RVP start. Rooney on the bench. Debated Brentford @4/7 but dont know enough about them to be confident. Returns €61.71

• Advertisement

€50.49 on Man Utd @ 2/9. Mata and RVP start. Rooney on the bench. Debated Brentford @4/7 but dont know enough about them to be confident. Returns €61.71

2-0 win fro Man U. Brentford my other option also won. Balance €61.71

2-0 win fro Man U. Brentford my other option also won. Balance €61.71

I don't mean to hijack your thread but have something similar myself going on too.

Chelsea tomorrow at 1/5 is what I have lined up.

Debating banking my winnings and starting again. 60 quid is a lot more than I would ever bet regardless of the fact that its winnings

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭peace2804

Debating banking my winnings and starting again. 60 quid is a lot more than I would ever bet regardless of the fact that its winnings

You have done it in 6 bets so if I were you I will bank and aim to do the same again starting with a tenner or even 20 EUR. Best of luck.

Ok have decided to bank and start again. Account now at €83.83 after depositing €20 last Friday. All bets are in the log.Starting with €23.83 and aiming for €50/€60 again. So €23.83 on Celtic/Chelsea/Bayern. Returns €42.02. First time doing a treble in log so more risky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Ok have decided to bank and start again. Account now at €83.83 after depositing €20 last Friday. All bets are in the log.Starting with €23.83 and aiming for €50/€60 again. So €23.83 on Celtic/Chelsea/Bayern. Returns €42.02. First time doing a treble in log so more risky
    BM have had 20 attempts with 12 on target; surely VFB will crumble.

BM have had 20 attempts with 12 on target; surely VFB will crumble.

not looking good with 3 mins left...glad i reduced my stake but regreting not sticking to Celtic/Chelsea double. Got greedy

not looking good with 3 mins left...glad i reduced my stake but regreting not sticking to Celtic/Chelsea double. Got greedy

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Maybe a Celtic Munich doublw; surely WH will crumble.

• Advertisement

Maybe a Celtic Munich doublw; surely WH will crumble.

I hope so...Thought Chelsea were certs. Will let it ride anyways.WH double chance is only 5/6

Advertisement