Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rotating the content of different viewports in paper space

Options
  • 12-10-2011 1:10pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭

how do I alter/rotate the content of different viewports in paper space? (as in I've all my elevations rotated around my plans for ease of altering but in ps what them to read horizontally in their VP's

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Boyet

BryanF wrote: »
    how do I alter/rotate the content of different viewports in paper space? (as in I've all my elevations rotated around my plans for ease of altering but in ps what them to read horizontally in their VP's

thanks

DVIEW command should work ;)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

sound, thanks for replying so quick..

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭ftlnn

You need to famaliarise your self with the UCS settings. I assume you have a square type of building with the front elevation bottom, right elevation on the right side etc. and you do not want to rotate them to the same ucs.

Set the ucsfollow variable to 1.
    Type in UCS follow by e or ob for object and select a line you would like to have the ucs follow.

See the results?

The ucsfollow variable can be set independently for individual vports in pspace.

Tip:

Set the ucsfollow to 1 in the desired vport and set the display as required then reset the variable to 0. if the display resets simply zoom previous and apply to other vports.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jon_o

Just rotate your viewport, Bryan.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

jon_o wrote: »
    Just rotate your viewport, Bryan.

Sound advice Jon O.....worth waiting 2 1/2 years for.....my 2 cent worth? Mvsetup might help.....

DC

• Advertisement
Advertisement