Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sales

Options
  • 25-12-2013 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭

PP Started their sale yesterday with horse and football enhances.
    Brazil to win World Cup 9/2, B Munich CL 10/3, Cue Card King George 9/2.
    Max 100.
    Might have been others.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Poor show from everybody this year :(
    Boyles: Sales Nothing unless you call money back 2nd in a virtual race a Sale?
    Ladbrokes: Giving 600/1 on 3 number sin the Lotto (from 575/1), 2 pips on 10/1 Plus virtual winners and money back on Roulette if 8 comes out.
    Paddy Power: Doubling SP of Dog Winners if the winner and 2nd add up to 7, Enhancing McCoy rides for the month, Money Back if selection falls at the last All jumps meetings in January & doing Sports Specials Enhances to Max 100 (Utd today were evens for tonight's match v Sunderland).
    Online bookies not much better either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

In my experience, all of the B&M bookies are useless for special offers, except PP. They often have good "While Stocks Last" offers and are topping-up the price of all McCoy runners in January. I generally don't spend very long in there (quick read of The RP and look around) but noticed last week that they were offering Bob's Worth @ 7/2 for The Gold Cup and Hurricane Fly @ 5/1 for The Champion Hurdle - both were best industry prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,049 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I find some of PP half time specials for football games to be quite decent.

Advertisement