Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P90 parts

Options
  • 07-01-2014 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭

In the temporary absence of a questions forum, I'll put this here.

Does anyone know where one could get their paws on a P90 mag catch. I'm having zero luck finding one, even in parts bins from shops. I've never had this much trouble trying to track down a part before, to the point where I'd go so far as to cast one if I got it, just to be able to make more later instead of going through this again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Then should you be asking someone to have a loan of a p90 so that you can disassemble it and create the master mold?

Won't affect their p90 and you got a mold to make more in future, obviously keeping one spare for when the mold warps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Why was I convinced that Fire Support closed down? It's probably the one site I didn't check.

That said, eesh... £21 including delivery. That's steep. It's going to hurt to pay that, but I guess I'll have to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

I just googled it in images as i find it the best way to find some things as it doesn't always appear in google for sale in shops.Strange but it works.

Advertisement