Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Times Big Business Quiz

Options
  • 02-01-2014 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Anyone know the answers to questions 10 and 15? 10: The Dublin stock market roared into life in 2013, topping 4,000. What was its lowest point in the recent bust?: A, 1922; B, 1916; C, 1948. 15: CPL founders Anne Heraty and Paul Carroll emerged as shareholders in a nursing home group. Which one? A, Trinity Care; B, Four Seasons; C, First Care.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Dromusta

joanmul wrote: »
    Anyone know the answers to questions 10 and 15? 10: The Dublin stock market roared into life in 2013, topping 4,000. What was its lowest point in the recent bust?: A, 1922; B, 1916; C, 1948. 15: CPL founders Anne Heraty and Paul Carroll emerged as shareholders in a nursing home group. Which one? A, Trinity Care; B, Four Seasons; C, First Care.

10 - 1916

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭vinpaul

How about No 2: Enda Kenny broke bread with which Wall Street Heavyweight at Davos
    a) Howard Lutnick of Cantor Fitzgerald
    b) Lloyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs or
    c) George Soros
    and No 15: CPL founders Anne Heraty and Paul Carroll emerged as shareholders in a nursing home group Which one?
    a) Trinity Care
    b) Four Seasons or
    c) First Care
    and No 16: Alllen Loney ceo of Great-West Lifeco buyer of Irish Life hails from which town
    a) Lurgan
    b) Larne or
    c) Lisburn
    and finally No 12: Who said last year "I don't profess to be an expert in music"
    a) Paul Mc Guinness
    b) Gavin O Reilly or
    c) Paul Mc Govern of Hilco

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭joanmul

vinpaul wrote: »
    How about No 2: Enda Kenny broke bread with which Wall Street Heavyweight at Davos
    a) Howard Lutnick of Cantor Fitzgerald
    b) Lloyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs or
    c) George Soros
    and No 15: CPL founders Anne Heraty and Paul Carroll emerged as shareholders in a nursing home group Which one?
    a) Trinity Care
    b) Four Seasons or
    c) First Care
    and No 16: Alllen Loney ceo of Great-West Lifeco buyer of Irish Life hails from which town
    a) Lurgan
    b) Larne or
    c) Lisburn
    and finally No 12: Who said last year "I don't profess to be an expert in music"
    a) Paul Mc Guinness
    b) Gavin O Reilly or
    c) Paul Mc Govern of Hilco

2: I think it was Howard Lutnick. 16: a. Lurgan. 12: I'm nearly sure it was a. Paul McGuinness.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ytjeffsy29

joanmul wrote: »

Have you found the question no. 15? I can't find it... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭joanmul

No I haven't found it and I should know it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement