Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Halo 3

• 16-10-2013 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭

Just to let people know halo 3 is out now for games with gold

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,127 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Was on it last night for a little while, I felt it's aged pretty badly, feels very dated and slow, went back to Halo 4 after about an hour (didn't help that i can't get into most of the playlists because I don't have the map packs anymore either). Will definitely be giving campaign a run through at some point though.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

if anyone still plays add gunnerdrog, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

Rossin wrote: »
    if anyone still plays add gunnerdrog, thanks!

Word of warning lads, I bought the extra maps and I haven't been able to join a game using them anyway, not enought players. I end up just playing team slayer cause it doesn't use the dlc...

• Registered Users Posts: 21 flyingbassman1

It was definitely one of my favourite games ever. Loved having my 3 friends over and playing the campaign on legendary mode.

Advertisement