Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

In the playpen - Reventon93

• 23-12-2013 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭

Have a fairly busy day tomorrow, so just gonna get this done so ye can fire away in the meantime :D

So yeah..go ahead

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

How are you?
    Are you worried about this playpen turning into a farce like previously?
    Are you looking forward to Christmas?
    What are you most looking forward to about the new year?
    Salt or vinegar on your chips?
    Dairy Milk or galaxy?
    Tea or coffee?
    Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
    What's your biggest fear and biggest wish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Do you like being in the playpen?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    How are you? I've been better tbh. Life is incredibly hectic atm
    Are you worried about this playpen turning into a farce like previously? Definitely. I think that the privilege you have in a private forum, and the ability to have private jokes can easily be misconstrued in a public place. And people who cant access a private forum could feel uneasy in the end, due to the fact that they wont understand the dynamic of a private forum. So long story short yes.
    Are you looking forward to Christmas? I'm half and half. I mean, i'm glad and fortunate to be getting what i need/want. But then i hate the lead up to it, and then the anti-climax of it being over.
    What are you most looking forward to about the new year? A lot of good things happening for me in my private life, that i would gladly talk about to people in real life. And just looking forward to a lot of things that i've been planning for a while
    Salt or vinegar on your chips?

Dairy Milk or galaxy? Plain Dairy Milk. but if galaxy caramel is a choice, then galaxy caramel :D
    Tea or coffee? Coffee hands down! Specifically a starbucks mochacino (?)
    Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Ice cream. I hate yoghurt in general so the thought of frozen yoghurt literally makes me feel sick :/
    What's your biggest fear and biggest wish? I have a lot of both tbh. Incredibly private again, but would tell if someone asked me in person.
    loubian wrote: »
    Do you like being in the playpen?
    It's pretty good alright. Then again, its just started, so i'm still waiting for something to happen :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Welcome.

Will you let the games commence?
    Does your internet work 99.9999999999% of the time?
    Are you one of those grads trying to kidnap CTYI GIRL ?
    Do you like music?
    Is the correct time 92:91 (use the 24hr clock) ?
    Do you own a android?
    Are you a mac user?
    Do you drink beer!
    What's your opinion on Germany ?
    Have you ever tried dublin water?
    What colour is the carpet on the floor?
    Do you own a plant?
    Did you own a tomigotchi?
    Have you ever locked yourself out?
    Do you have a teddy bear?
    Are you messy?
    Do you like vinegar?
    Ever own a lava lamp?
    Do you think this thread will get weird?
    Who do you think asks the weirdest questions?
    Your also new to C&H? what do you think of our village?
    Are you on on twitagram?
    Do you know who Ryan Farish is?
    Favourite movie of 2013?
    What do you make of the sports awards by rte?
    Do you use touch.boards.ie to keep upto date in current news sports weather and gossip?
    What's your handicap in golf?
    How many lights do you have in your room?
    Do you wear socks in bed?
    Do you have a DVD collection?
    If so what's the largest series ?
    Do you buy your own credit?

Ok I'm out

Biggest regret? Thats a tough one. I have a lot of regrets. The biggest ones would probably be, ruining a relationship over maturity and letting myself down with my education. Education would probably be my biggest one, despite constantly being told that i need to go easier on myself.
    Where do you want to be in 5 years? In 5 years...am...probably enjoying life tbh. I have a lot of things i have planned. I plan on finishing college, getting my masters. Would love to do a PHD. I'm definitely going to be in NZ :D I hope to be working for a decent law firm. Not specifically sure if i want to go into Intl. Business Law or Accounting, just yet. I'd like to have a nice house up in the bay of Islands that i can go to for a break from the city. And i'd like to have a nice car. But that's pretty much it.

Fairly long winded :D

• Advertisement

Jhcx wrote: »
    Welcome.

Will you let the games commence? That depends on the preemptive amount of bloodshed lost :d
    Does your internet work 99.9999999999% of the time? No. But i put up with it, in the name of wifi :o:o
    Are you one of those grads trying to kidnap CTYI GIRL ? Nope, Me and her (don't know if i should post her name :D) know each other really well irl, so i think she'd know if i was trying to kidnap her :D
    Do you like music?

Is the correct time 92:91 (use the 24hr clock) ? I have no idea what that means :pac:
    Do you own a android? I do. And would never own anything else!
    Are you a mac user? No. I've only ever used my uncles mac, and it took me ages to figure out how to use it :/
    Do you drink beer! I do. It's my favourite alcoholic drink :D
    What's your opinion on Germany ? lol, the only opinion i really have of Germany is that i'm told i should visit, because i apparently think like a German
    Have you ever tried dublin water? Not knowingly, no
    What colour is the carpet on the floor? My room has cork flooring, so n/a
    Do you own a plant? No, i did in 2nd year as a science project, and that was the last time
    Did you own a tomigotchi? Not right now, but i did when i was smaller
    Have you ever locked yourself out? No, yet i was always the one that had to get in through windows when someone locked us out of somewhere
    Do you have a teddy bear? No
    Are you messy? No. The OCD in me takes over
    Do you like vinegar? Only in chef ketchup, funny enough
    Ever own a lava lamp? No
    Do you think this thread will get weird? I'm still pretty much a newcomer, but not from what i've seen
    Who do you think asks the weirdest questions? Haven't seen anything that really unsual yet, so undecided.
    Your also new to C&H? what do you think of our village? It's nice :D
    Are you on on twitagram? I'm guessing twitter and instagram, in which case yes
    Do you know who Ryan Farish is? No idea
    Favourite movie of 2013? The Heat. It had me in fits, and thats not an easy task
    What do you make of the sports awards by rte? I don't usual get involved with rte in regards to sports. I just don't like how they handle anything to do with sports. So i don't even have a clue what the sports awards are for, but i'm guessing that i wouldnt consider it very good
    Do you use touch.boards.ie to keep upto date in current news sports weather and gossip? I'm guessing boards on my phone? Not really. I mean i read AH pretty often and i have apps on my phone for sports
    What's your handicap in golf? I hate golf!
    How many lights do you have in your room? 2 lamps and an overhead light
    Do you wear socks in bed? No
    Do you have a DVD collection? It's more of a boxset/movie collection, collection :D
    If so what's the largest series ? House :D
    Do you buy your own credit? I'm on billpay, and no. The money comes out of my account monthly

Ok I'm out

Thanks for the welcome :D

Realised i forgot the music Q :o

I love music! I'm constantly listening to it. I've been playing the piano since i was 6 and guitar since i was 12. I DJ. So music is pretty much a massive part of my life :D

I listen to a spectrum of different genres. I switch, every now and again. I mainly listen to Metal, Rap/Hip-Hop, and EDM/Dubstep. But i'll usually find a good song or two outside of those main genres, and then i'll move onto that genre for a while.

But my main love for music is anything 80's. I love kids in America and Billy Jean

Hmm So are you a 90's kiid or an 80's kiid?

Hmm So are you a 90's kiid or an 80's kiid?

Born in 93 but my sister was born in 80 so thats where my love comes from :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

rap wise do you prefer West or East coast?
    greatest rapper of all time?
    favourite rap song?
    which European country makes best hip hop?

fave basketball team?
    fave player?
    is d.rose ever going to come back?
    do you play bball or just watch?

favourite holiday spot(not nz!)?
    ever been to amsterdam?
    do you like to travel?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

First thing you'd buy if you won the lotto today?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Do you like Katya?
    Do you want to stick your willy in her?

:p

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    Do you like Katya? Ah, no comment
    Do you want to stick your willy in her? Ah....
    Daniel7740 wrote: »
    First thing you'd buy if you won the lotto today? Theres a lot of things id buy tbh so i cant really pick one. Probably something ive been wanting for a while, thats a bit personal.
    mixery wrote: »
    rap wise do you prefer West or East coast? To be honest, i never was really into the big East V West debate. If i’m being honest, both have massive artists fighting in each corner. For West, you have 2Pac, Dre and Snoop to name a few. For East, you have Biggie, Busta and LL cool J. I mean, busta is my favourite so id have to give it to the East.
    greatest rapper of all time? Gotta be 2pac. No matter your favourite artist, or what side youre on, you gotta respect the man, for what he did and what he came out with.
    favourite rap song? Gotta give it to Busta – Wheres my money. The beat is sick and man can that dude spit :D
    which European country makes best hip hop? I have to say Poland thanks to my friend Piotr showing me some videos of Polish rappers.

fave basketball team? Sacramento Kings
    fave player? For the Kings, its gotta be DeMarcus Cousins, but i gotta give Isaiah Thomas props. In general/all time, gotta be Kobe. Dudes a legend. I even had to get a pair of 7’s when i was away :D
    is d.rose ever going to come back? I dunno, i mean hes been plagues with injury.
    do you play bball or just watch? I played it when i was younger. I only do 1 V 1 now. I probably play more than i watch tbh

favourite holiday spot(not nz!)? I cant pick if its not NZ :D Probably go with the States
    ever been to amsterdam? No. I actually won a competition to go when i was 10, but didn’t go for some reason
    do you like to travel? I love it. I’m constantly on the go, when i can. I have a few trips planned with friends that were gonna do when we get the money together.

Had to copy and paste, so orders kind of messed up :o

which European country makes best hip hop? I have to say Poland thanks to my friend Piotr showing me some videos of Polish rappers.

that's the answer I was looking for ^^ .

Are you a roses or quality street person?

Are you a roses or quality street person? Roses. I only like the toffee coins (?) in quality street.
    :D

heroes or celebrations?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Do you enjoy farting?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    Do you like Katya?
    Do you want to stick your willy in her?

:p

Do you mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

What European countries have you visited?

Do you see yourself emigrating?

Jaffa Cakes or Chocolate Digestives?

What do you enjoy most about playpen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

What do you order in a Chinese?
    Favourite feature of a member of the opposite sex?
    First kiss, awful??
    Have you ever been in love?
    Favourite breed of dog?
    Do you have any pets?
    Have you ever broken someone's heart?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Why, despite being in the same college, did you not seek me out to gloat about the IRE vs NZ game in the Guinness series.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Who do you most want to **** in the thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Hello there!

1. Isn't it annoying when you want to come up with creative interesting questions but you simply can't?

4. 3 men stranded on a boat. 1 is only a boy and is severely injured. The 3 will die shortly if they do not eat some food. They decide to kill the injured boy and eat him. It is proven that had they not killed the boy he would have died anyway before they were rescued. The 2 men survive, are rescued and are tried for murder. You are judge, jury and executioner. Would you convict them for murder? Hooray for law!

5. Why is the sky blue?

3. Where did you get your username?

7. Do you think the Grads could successfully integrate into the beautiful world of C&H?

2. Is it time for me to go to bed? (Hint - Correct answer is yes.)

6. Did you cop on to my outrageous numbering of the questions?

Good night!

Hello there!

6. Did you cop on to my outrageous numbering of the questions?

Good night!
    1525604_385132084966647_1593159573_n.jpg

I was looking for those and then saw 6 and lol'd :pac: also i was playing with bitstrip so thats how this got here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

whats you r opinion n me appearing in threads scuttered alot? cos i think tis mighty craic :D

mixery wrote: »
    heroes or celebrations? I like the dairy milks in heroes, but celebration have a lot more chocolate that i like, so it has to be celebrations
    Eathrin wrote: »
    Do you enjoy farting? No. And incredibly random :pac:
    yournerd wrote: »
    Do you mind? Not sure if directed at me, so...
    LostBoy101 wrote: »
    What European countries have you visited? Ireland (obviously), Scotland, Spain, France. Have plans to do a lot more travelling.

Do you see yourself emigrating? I was always going to emigrate, even before things got bad. And always planned on going to NZ

Jaffa Cakes or Chocolate Digestives? I hate both, but if it comes down to it, digestives

What do you enjoy most about playpen? Getting asked incredibly random questions for the most part :D
    What do you order in a Chinese? 2 in 1, which is basically rice and curry sauce mixed together. Its awesome :D
    Favourite feature of a member of the opposite sex? Am, probably legs, beside the most obvious ones :rolleyes:
    First kiss, awful?? Definitely, since neither of us knew what we were doing :o
    Have you ever been in love? I have
    Favourite breed of dog? Cant answer seeing as i have 2 dogs of different breeds. Outside of my dogs, probably Dobermans. I've always wanted one, and eventually plan on getting one
    Do you have any pets? 2 dogs, and 5 cats :D
    Have you ever broken someone's heart? Unfortunately, yes
    Why, despite being in the same college, did you not seek me out to gloat about the IRE vs NZ game in the Guinness series. Because, unlike some people, i gloat for a bit, and then its done with. It gets tiring, when people keep bringing up stuff and i dont see the point. Im just not the kind of guy to constantly rub stuff in peoples faces.
    yournerd wrote: »
    Who do you most want to **** in the thread? Most? There is no most :pac:
    Hello there!

1. Isn't it annoying when you want to come up with creative interesting questions but you simply can't? It definitely is. Total bloggers block :pac:

2. Is it time for me to go to bed? (Hint - Correct answer is yes.) I think you answered this yourself :D

3. Where did you get your username? When i was signing up for boards, my favourite car was a Lamborghini Reventon, so being the uncreative guy that i am, i chose that along with 93, my birth year. And hence where my nickname Rev comes from :D

4. 3 men stranded on a boat. 1 is only a boy and is severely injured. The 3 will die shortly if they do not eat some food. They decide to kill the injured boy and eat him. It is proven that had they not killed the boy he would have died anyway before they were rescued. The 2 men survive, are rescued and are tried for murder. You are judge, jury and executioner. Would you convict them for murder? Hooray for law! Lol, i still have alcohol in my system, however, Using the But For test (yay tort :P) i wouldnt convict them, as they would have died if they had not eaten the boy, whereas the boy would have died anyway.
    5. Why is the sky blue? I feel like this is the scientific reason, for which i used to know, but due to years of drinking and not doing science in years, ive forgotten :o

6. Did you cop on to my outrageous numbering of the questions? I did, so much so, that you can tell i had to rearrange them for my sanity :D

7. Do you think the Grads could successfully integrate into the beautiful world of C&H? Probably, but i think that we/they need to remember that C&H is Public and The Grads is Private.

Good night!
    Daniel7740 wrote: »
    whats you r opinion n me appearing in threads scuttered alot? cos i think tis mighty craic :DI think it's hilarious and highly entertaining :D And you and Stacey together with yer drunk posts are a good source for píss taking

Answers are up. And Engine, i had to put your Q's into numbers because it genuinely irritated me. Also, hi.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

If you werent blonde what other natural hair colour would you like to have? )Like no greens or blues, brown, red, black, grey)-Pick a specific shade if you like :D

HugsiePie wrote: »
    If you werent blonde what other hair colour would you like to have? I've had vibrant red hair before. But strangely enough, black i think. It'd mean that i could have shorter haircuts without looking bald. Then again, i think it might look strange with blue eyes :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Reventon93 wrote: »

Blonde hair blue eyes-you were probably just the cutest baby DAWWWWW

Tattoos or piercings?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement