Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing auto logon attempt when launching game on PS3

Options
  • 17-12-2013 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭

I have my PS3 on Rogero 4.46, I have been finishing off GT5 the past week, legit bought disk, but the missus has got the arse and won't let me play for love nor money.

When I try and remote play on my PS Vita it hangs because I can't log on to PSN.

Is it possible to stop my PS3 from prompting a logon at game launch? if it is not on the latest firmware.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Inquitus wrote: »
    I have my PS3 on Rogero 4.46, I have been finishing off GT5 the past week, legit bought disk, but the missus has got the arse and won't let me play for love nor money.

When I try and remote play on my PS Vita it hangs because I can't log on to PSN.

Is it possible to stop my PS3 from prompting a logon at game launch? if it is not on the latest firmware.

It's great to be single. :pac:
    Sorry I can't be of any help.

Advertisement