Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet budget (€150-250) Limerick City.

Options
  • 15-12-2013 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a tablet in that range.

The biggest problem is it has to be bought soon.(family in hospital for awhile, looking for something to keep them entertained.)
    And only shops I can think of in limerick are Argos, PC World/Currys, Harvy Norman(too expensive), does Maplin sell Tablets?

Any decent brands for that budget in the city?

(he'll probably download alot of apps, so as much storage as possible.)

Is it possible that there will be any in that budget that have sim card slot? (unlikely, I'm sure :()

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,779 ✭✭✭✭phog

Aldi or Lidl had a budget tablet earlier in the week. Also, Sound store have Tablets.

A Samsung 7in would be well within budget and IMHO a damn good tablet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

Tesco sell the tab 3 7 & 8 inchers for about €180 and €230 I think. They don't get fantastic reviews, but they feel like they have decent enough build quality. HN do well the LG G Pad 8, its like €320 and so a bit out of your budget, but it gets good reviews. If were available in Bricks and Motar here I would say the nexus 7 would be ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Shaughnessy00

Soundstore have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 ''8'' on offer. €240 and you can buy it online and have it delivered as far as i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

is the galaxy tab 3 samsungs top of the range tablet ? I might go for this one, like is there better out there than the galaxy tablet...

cheers

Advertisement