Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weight difference between paused bench press and touch and go

Options
  • 16-12-2013 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone could give me a ball park figure for the difference between their 'normal' bench press weight and their paused reps weight. I find a very big difference between my normal squats and paused reps. I just want to know as a point of reference more than anything, I always though I had a poor bench press but I'm starting to think I may have a relatively high deadlift, which could be throwing me off. I imagine I will get a lot of 'just find out for yourself/every bodies different' kind of answers so I'll try and avoid this by saying I'm pretty tight with my programming and it will mess my plans up more than it's worth by trying it, when I can just get a ball park figure here, as well as the fact that I presume I would be selling myself a few kg short since I've never tried it before.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭generic2012

Meant to post this in Strength and Strength Sports, hopefully the Mods that be can close this as I've re posted it over there.

Advertisement