Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

I tried to watch the video and stopped watching after maybe 30 seconds. It's not funny, at all. His videos used to be funny, but then they just got to the point where they became stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

0:10 the highest pitch a human has ever reached.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

e_e wrote: »

0:10 the highest pitch a human has ever reached.

wtf

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,279 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Grimebox wrote: »
    wtf
    Sounds like the CS video going around a few months ago (yea the CS teams were about as fun to watch as that guy).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i'd link a video of some starcraft bm but it's basically just two asian dudes shaking hands

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

the counterstrike guys could learn a lot from that lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,279 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I'm not sure; I think it might go the other way (dug it up btw):

NSFW due to language and volume.

Nody wrote: »
    Sounds like the CS video going around a few months ago (yea the CS teams were about as fun to watch as that guy).

Link?

I'd like to think CS players aren't as bad as the guy in that video

Was not only the obnoxious squeak he made but the reaction of the 2 guys in red behind him that cracked me up. :D

Nody wrote: »
    I'm not sure; I think it might go the other way (dug it up btw):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7HbCkU_-cM

NSFW due to language and volume.
    This sums up why so many don't take gamers seriously. Really sad.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,135 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Jeez, I know when I was their age (god typing that made me feel olllld) I got worked up at the various LANs I spent my time at, but nobody got that aggressive and confrontational; it was usually more loud than obnoxious, if you know what I mean. I'm sure it's only the minority of pro players, but even still - pretty shocking behaviour. Their mothers must be proud.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

[offtopic]Those CS guys need to shut the hell up tbh. I don't care if it's competitive or not, they still sound like ****ing assholes.[/offtopic]

Anyway...

DxNJjYe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭tim3000

I dont know if this has been posted but I love it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Dopes. If you even tried to start shouting like a tool while playing games normally you'd get a quick slap on the back of the head and laughed at. Thankfully the only games I watch being played by anyone other than myself or friends are fighting games, that kind of carry-on is frowned upon most of the time and usually everyone is respectful to each other and the shouting/showboating is pretty limited.
    I say usually because there is always a Poongko in every sport/game/gathering/session whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I hate that guy and his videos, they're not funny and i don't know how people lap it up.
    So, we have the people who think it is hilarious, people who hate him (I'm talking both here and places on facebook I've seen it) but honestly I'm going to have to say I don't fall on either side here. He comes across as an honest to feck lunatic. If that's just him playing a role as seems to be the case, well, he's welcome to do so and I'm welcome to think poorly of him. If he really is as off the wall as he actually seems, he needs help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Kiith wrote: »
    [offtopic]Those CS guys need to shut the hell up tbh. I don't care if it's competitive or not, they still sound like ****ing assholes.[/offtopic]

those vids are all cod on xbox fyi.

Burgo wrote: »

3482ic6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,914 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

To the people who cant stand the vid, are you big xbox360 fans ?

Wouldn't say big, but i do like it. I also like my PS3, Vita and PC, and enjoyed the DSi and Wii i had. I can't stand it because it's just not funny and borderline retarded. But, as mentioned above, humour is very individual. His videos to me give me aids of the eyes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Burgo wrote: »

Idiots transcend the console/pc border, and exist everywhere. I've unfortunately heard just as much **** on the both platforms.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Humour thread is seriously starting to lack humour.
    The nerd-rage vids aren't really funny.....did anyone actually laugh at the COD video ?..

Revive an old classic vid

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Guyanachronism

a809ef61ca211cc2c9412e6b2c259890.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

While good I'll still have to go with Nerd Alert's version:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,150 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

ku-xlarge.gif

ku-xlarge.gif

f97.gif

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

OH GOD

1519703_614593478599647_1660298103_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

7iCXBQB.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

1512608_10200992398403478_922176452_n.jpg

I dont think this belongs in here but im not bumping the rage thread just to post this

so im playing rage and I bug out, fall out of the world +noclip style

as i'm falling through the level/sky the doom 1 music starts playing

laughed my balls off, nice little feature for a bug

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

I dont think this belongs in here

I agree.

Advertisement