Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rudolph antlers for cars?

Options
  • 05-12-2013 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭

The kids are mad looking them.

Anyone know where to go to buy these?

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

If you can't find them in stores, then Amazon.uk have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976

Homestore and More have them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Penneys have them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

Those quickfire Christmas light shops that open this time of year will have 'em. I'm sure any car shop would have them also.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Heatons have them - selling them for the Laura Lynn Foundation - great charity :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

The two euro shops definitely have them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭amklo

Also saw them in the applegreen petrol stations

Woodies also had them today. I'm another who has spotted them in €2 shop and HS&M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Should have checked this thread earlier.

Got them in Topaz, Dublin docks. 8.99

Ah well. Can't place a price on the smiles we got when they seen 'rudolph car' !

Complete with red nose :pac:

Should have checked this thread earlier.

Got them in Topaz, Dublin docks. 8.99

Ah well. Can't place a price on the smiles we got when they seen 'rudolph car' !

Complete with red nose :pac:

Aw, their little faces. A lady at the school gates has rocked up for the past week with her car "Rudolph-ed", it has made me smile each time I have spotted her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Last year some stupid woman almost ran me over with her Rudolph-ed car, on a residential road!!! I hate these things. Bah, Hum-Bug!!

Altogether now!!!!!! "goz83 got run over by a reindeer, walking home from our house Christmas Eve la la la la........"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

goz83 wrote: »
    Last year some stupid woman almost ran me over with her Rudolph-ed car, on a residential road!!! I hate these things. Bah, Hum-Bug!!
    Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Altogether now!!!!!! "goz83 ALMOST got run over by a reindeer, walking home from our house Christmas Eve la la la la........"

paying close attention to the rest of the bold area

Advertisement