Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revit Training Providers

Options
  • 19-09-2013 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking to do some Revit Training and am wondering who provides the best training. I am in full time employment and am looking to do it part time or in short bursts. The 3 options are I have been looking at are Paradigm, Arcdox or DIT

I can see pros and cons to all thress options but I'm wondering does anyone have any experience with these companies/ institutions? Which option would be best?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sandra01051

hi, i finish Revit in Paradigm. Very positive about it, was 2 days a week for 8 weeks. Brilliant courses!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eunanoc

Hi,

Stanzen did you have any luck in finding out more about these courses? I am hoping to do one in the near future.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Stanzen wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking to do some Revit Training and am wondering who provides the best training. I am in full time employment and am looking to do it part time or in short bursts. The 3 options are I have been looking at are Paradigm, Arcdox or DIT

I can see pros and cons to all thress options but I'm wondering does anyone have any experience with these companies/ institutions? Which option would be best?

Thanks

I've done the paradigm one, i didn't find it as useful as i had thought it would be, but having said that it gave me the understanding of the basics, I'm in DIT now studying and revit is part of the course, the tutor is one of the best in the country at it so I would recommend trying the DIT course first

Advertisement