Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Revit Training Providers

Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ Stanzen

Hi,

I am looking to do some Revit Training and am wondering who provides the best training. I am in full time employment and am looking to do it part time or in short bursts. The 3 options are I have been looking at are Paradigm, Arcdox or DIT

I can see pros and cons to all thress options but I'm wondering does anyone have any experience with these companies/ institutions? Which option would be best?

Thanks

Comments

• hi, i finish Revit in Paradigm. Very positive about it, was 2 days a week for 8 weeks. Brilliant courses!

• Hi,

Stanzen did you have any luck in finding out more about these courses? I am hoping to do one in the near future.

Thanks

• Stanzen wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking to do some Revit Training and am wondering who provides the best training. I am in full time employment and am looking to do it part time or in short bursts. The 3 options are I have been looking at are Paradigm, Arcdox or DIT

I can see pros and cons to all thress options but I'm wondering does anyone have any experience with these companies/ institutions? Which option would be best?

Thanks

I've done the paradigm one, i didn't find it as useful as i had thought it would be, but having said that it gave me the understanding of the basics, I'm in DIT now studying and revit is part of the course, the tutor is one of the best in the country at it so I would recommend trying the DIT course first

Advertisement