Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incredibly awkward montage of C.U.N.T.s

• 19-11-2013 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

THE ORGANISERS OF the controversially named club night C.U.N.T. have put together a montage of attendees who think they’re having their photo taken, but who are in fact being filmed.

It is a thing of beauty, mostly thanks to the fact that most of those who feature are of the mirror-loving hipster variety.

Watch as they pout, desperate for the love of the camera, yearning for a flash that will never come.
    Source:http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/posing-for-photos-that-are-videos-1180966-Nov2013/

VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWmw7dy2hqI

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭pundy

have to use my phone to watch (youtube blocked in work) - what will i type into youtube???

nevermind - found it. :) hahahahaha idiots.

Moved from After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

What a shower of muppets

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭pundy

this truly is a glimpse at the absolute degenerates that frequent these type of places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

Again I feel there's no hope for humanity when I see people as vain as this. They walk among us unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

christ thats awkward viewing, really is cringe when you see the length some people hold a pose

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

ooh thats an awful hard watch.

• What exactly is c.u.n.ts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

That video should win an award just for choice of accompanying music.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

I couldn't get past the first pair of heroin addicts.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

What exactly is c.u.n.ts?

A nightclub that had a very smart marketing idea.

• CatFromHue wrote: »
    A nightclub that had a very smart marketing idea.

The name or the video?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

"OMG!!! WE'RE SO KOOKY AND RANDOM".

People in some apparently boring club, carefully posing in fake-spontaneous fun party action shots. Mainly to make sure everybody on their FBs see their mad crazy night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Are you sure they are C.U.N.T.S? They don't look much like politicians.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Julez

Are you sure they are C.U.N.T.S? They don't look much like politicians.

No, they are actually C.U.N.T.S because they looks like C.U.N.T.S.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

The dizzying heights of journalist skills of thejournal.ie continues to amaze. Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

What sort of a nightclub plays classical music? Thats just weird

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Rainbow CatMagic

I don't understand the degenerates, as one poster put it, posting in this thread.
    Most people like to pose and give out a fun atmosphere when a camera is shoved at them on a night out. No one wants to go out partying with that guy that has a mopey face on him all night.
    I can't imagine the likes of Iang have been in much pictures themselves, why would you cycle through multiple poses when waiting for one picture to be taken. Only models in professional shoots are expected to change poses as tens/hundreds of photos are being taken.
    Yes, the people in the video are vain, so am I, nobody's perfect. I try to bust out a silly/attractive pose when someone takes my picture because it's fun and reminds me of fun nights out.
    So what really is it about 20 year-olds posing for pictures that causes you to lose your faith in humanity when you could lose your faith in humanity over myriad other things wrong with humanity worth losing your faith over?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 323 ✭✭hungry hippo 4

I couldn't get past the first pair of heroin addicts.

You have offended so many heroin addicts.

Advertisement