Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

flash help

• 16-11-2013 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

When reflashed my liteon drive I keep gettin message sayin please insert disk to am Xbox 360 iv def got the right DVD key

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

when you say reflashed,do you mean back top stock to update and then flashed back to lt3.0? if so and your sure its the right key' then reflash to stock and then flash back! that worked for me! had same problem a whil back!

just curious' what drive is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Liteon wipe drive before they flash as far as I remember it was only Hitachi's that had to be flashed back to stock before reflashing.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

ufc pro wrote: »
    when you say reflashed,do you mean back top stock to update and then flashed back to lt3.0? if so and your sure its the right key' then reflash to stock and then flash back! that worked for me! had same problem a whil back!

just curious' what drive is it?
    It's def the right key have them numbers well on my desktop its saying play game not gettin the play DVD error iv reflashed back to stock still no joy even with that
    It's liteon 0215c

if its saying play game then your flash was fine by the sounds of it!, i had the same problem with my last two,unrecognisd disc i got, 1 played for two minutes then got unregognised disc error! my ing burn updated itself , thats the only thing that has changed on my end, since then ''trouble'', surely thre is an earlier build we can downgrade too, i have the old build that worked on my old machine,think ill boot it up and se what version it is!

ive never used clone cd but i hear it good too!
    the chances that we all have bad discs is unlikely!

ufc pro wrote: »
    if its saying play game then your flash was fine by the sounds of it!, i had the same problem with my last two,unrecognisd disc i got, 1 played for two minutes then got unregognised disc error! my ing burn updated itself , thats the only thing that has changed on my end, since then ''trouble'', surely thre is an earlier build we can downgrade too, i have the old build that worked on my old machine,think ill boot it up and se what version it is!

ive never used clone cd but i hear it good too!
    the chances that we all have bad discs is unlikely!
    But it won't play retail games

• Advertisement

ohh, sorry! what message comes up, is there an error or even anything to say why it wont play? apart from that it sounds possibly like the laser is gone,or maybe knocked out of line, another thing' is this your original drive or have you flashed the key to another drive?

How many times did you try reflashing? Maybe you tried already but if not try again and use the latest version of Jungle Flasher.

iv reflashed it few times still no joy it its the same drive and all

Are you sure you are using the correct dummy file for drive key or original file? Maybe your using one off a different drive.

didi you outro the drive after flashing?

• Advertisement

Liteon wipe drive before they flash as far as I remember it was only Hitachi's that had to be flashed back to stock before reflashing.
    Yep see I did it for a lad back it march it was already on lt2 he got it done so he wanted me to upgrade it to lt3 so I took the dummy of that I even still have the jf log for when I did it

Advertisement