Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logo design website review logosfor.weebly.com

Options
  • 05-11-2013 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

I have recently launched a customlogo designservice for Weebly users. We will be designing one off logos at very competitive prices. What I would to be reviewed is the overall look of the website and any tips or advice is welcome.

For those who dont know weebly is a website builder based around a drag and drop.

website link;

http://logosfor.weebly.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dtutor

Hi, nice website! It's fast and visually appealing. I like the predominance of blue colour and clear navigation.

There are several improvements I can suggest:

1. Testimonials. It would be nice to have more testimonials. You have only two of them and both are very positive. Sure, it's nice if all your customers are happy but it rarely happens in real life. Testimonials will look more genuine if your customers mention some pitfalls, difficulties or key points to consider when ordering a logo from you.

2. Social media. In our days people love researching companies via social media but I can't find links to your social media accounts. If you have business profiles on Facebook or Twitter you should have links to them on your website. If you don't have them I highly recommend you to create them asap. Social media is a good place to promote your business and it's also important for SEO.

3. About us. Your "about us" section is very brief. It would be great to make it more detailed. For example, you can tell your customers about your team. It would be nice to have short bio of each member, photos and probably some more info about the history of your company. This will help to build trust and credibility.

Hope this was helpful.

Advertisement