Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New tablet

Options
  • 04-11-2013 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭

iPad mini, Samsung galaxy 8", or nexus?
    All under €300 (just)
    Which and why?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

Mr.Boots wrote: »
    iPad mini, Samsung galaxy 8", or nexus?
    All under €300 (just)
    Which and why?
    Your best bet would be a Galaxy Note 8.
    Only miniscule difference in price between that and the Galaxy tab 8 because a new one is due out, yet it's a superior tab with s pen features.
    Personally I'm not a fan of Apple and in my opinion 7inch is too small for a tab with the Nexus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

Cheers.
    Anyone else was a weigh in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

Or a nexus 32???

Anyone???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

I know its not on your list but I picked up an Asus tablet 8 Inch for 300 in Carphone Warehouse recently. I had a voucher to use so picked it up and was not expecting much.

The thing is great. It has a full version of windows 8 so you can install anything on it. It is also really snappy and quick. I was very surprised by it.

Only two things to say are that you would need a memory card to boost up the storage but they cost feck all anyway. The screen is also not as good as the ipad etc but its fine.

Edit - I also got a wireless keyboard worth 70 thrown in.

Advertisement