Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€3 to €300

Options
  • 29-10-2013 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭

Have €3 left in my account and haven't tried one of these before, so gonna give it a go!

First bet is Man United tonight at 4/11 against Norwich.

United have a strong enough team out, with Ferdinand and Vidic at centre-back and Januzaj, Young, Hernandez and Zaha all starting and looking to make an impression on Moyes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

baz2009 wrote: »
    Have €3 left in my account and haven't tried one of these before, so gonna give it a go!

First bet is Man United tonight at 4/11 against Norwich.

United have a strong enough team out, with Ferdinand and Vidic at centre-back and Januzaj, Young, Hernandez and Zaha all starting and looking to make an impression on Moyes.

best of luck :) long way off but I've often done great things with 2 and 3 euro in my hand in the bookies then a 50note :P

ive also gone for united in my log:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Cheers 2M2BM!
    ________

That won, balance is €4.09.

Next bet is an in-play single of €4.09 on over 2.5 goals at 4/6 in the Celta Vigo v Barca game.

Came in a lot quicker than expected! :)

€6.82

Going for €6.82 on Barca to score 4 or more goals at 8/15.

Extremely frustrating end to that game! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Hope to turn this into a grand by new years eve.

Starting with €100 on spurs tonight. This will give someone a good laugh at least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

if Spurs dont win at home to sheriff tiraspol then I'm never betting sports again

Advertisement