Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Range?

Options
  • 22-10-2013 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Any airsoft ranges around?? Not looking at playing at a site. Just want to rent a gun and shoot a few targets. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

If you could tell us what part of Ireland you live in, we could narrow it down a bit better.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭clown2brown

Apologies. I live in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Truck9289

Came across one up in Ballymount Industrial Estate, tried ringing them but couldn't get through. Does anyone know if there open yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

ATS (if thats who you meant) used to be in Ballymount years ago, but its long gone now.
    Haven't heard of anywhere else in Ballymount since

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Truck9289 wrote: »
    Came across one up in Ballymount Industrial Estate, tried ringing them but couldn't get through. Does anyone know if there open yet?
    Yes it's open now and called Dublin Airsoft Range. You can get them on Facebook
    Also the guys in the Hive have a pistol shooting range too.Also on Facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

ricka wrote: »
    Yes it's open now and called Dublin Airsoft Range. You can get them on Facebook
    Also the guys in the Hive have a pistol shooting range too.Also on Facebook

That looks great, thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭clown2brown

Thanks for the info lads! Was down to see dublin airsoft range this evening in ballymount and used their m4 to shoot some paper targets, had a good evening. After selling my guns before the summer it was good to shoot something without the expense of buying a gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Banjodav

Was there the weekend - friendly staff and good distance for rifle shooting. Targets were great fun to shoot and pricing very reasonable (1000 bb's and 3 targets for €11). Will definitely be going back again especially with the arrival of the autumn/winter nights!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

I presume you can rock up here with your own rifle guys?
    Or is there a policy where you must use their aeg's?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Banjodav

YbFocus wrote: »
    I presume you can rock up here with your own rifle guys?
    Or is there a policy where you must use their aeg's?

I used my own gear - you just have to buy the bb's onsite and co2 if that's what ur using

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Banjodav wrote: »
    I used my own gear - you just have to buy the bb's onsite and co2 if that's what ur using

Cool man, now that I think about it twas a rather silly question, I'll pay a visit some day I'm up that way :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Truck9289

Went down to Dublin Airsoft Range on Sunday. It has 8 dedicated lanes to Airsoft 14 metres longs with target changers. Their targets are different, they fall apart when hit. Good value aswell, €10 for 1000 bbs and 2 targets. I will be down there again!!

Advertisement