Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

parquet courts

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

I love dirty, scuzzy noise rock like this. Have to grab this album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I came across Borrowed Time a few months ago and loved it. Had the album sitting in my MP3 player for ages but never got around to listening to it until this thread motivated me to do so. Very nice bouncy songs, reminds me of Art Brut a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Just got the album myself altough I think the two highlights are posted above..need to listen a few more times though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

I thought the album was a little bit uneven. There are some good standout tracks such as 'Stoned and Starving' but there's a few below average tracks before the end. Not bad but you're better off listening to an early-90's Guided By Voices album.

Great to see Otherkin added as the support act for the Whelans Gig!
    Really looking forward to it now!!

• Advertisement

Haven't seen any review on line so I thought what the hell.Town early few beers Tuesday off ,,Seen the lads from paraqet courts walking around whelans bar earlier and man they do look different from kepx video ..all had much longer hair..stubbly unwashed stressed prehaps?
    I arrived in just as otherkin kicked off.Energetic with catchy,melodic songs they soon had a had an appreciative crowd gathered around..Highlight of their set I think was new song ego-mud but Lockjaw and as a high where excellent.
    The no 1's followed and needing a smoke I missed some of their songs they seemed to raised things up a notch,alot more people,later in the eve..well packed for paraqet courts ..they launched into new tune 'got me wondering and never let up after.furious frantic They totally lived up to the hype I thought...cant find any vids of them at ep but so out of their depth most good bands in my mind are not not worth watching at festivals..exceptions of course..acquiescefc..great channel!

http://www.youtube.com/user/acquiescefc?feature=watch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,038 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

The Nal wrote: »

They will more than likely be announced for EP.

Advertisement